Sign on the door in Olathe

• KCJF1
  • 05-22-2019, 03:47 PM
There is a sign on the door at Flower with the door sealed. Looks like they got shut down for someone living in a commercial building.

Based on info in reviews, I had personally never visited as a customer. I had other business that took me to that parking lot so I walked over to see what the red notice on the door was.

Just sharing the info.
Very interesting it was for this reason and not another.
if it is closed it certainly held on for longer than i imagine everyone here would have believed...

sarah, and her infrequent help, defied all odds with this place...
Last time I visited it was a little past 11am and Sarah was sound asleep on the couch behind the desk with a video playing loudly on her iPad. I had to ring the door bells again to wake her up.
It wasn’t too smart leaving that car parked right outside day and night. It wouldn’t take too many late night drivebys to put 2 and 2 together. My guess is they never got direct undercover proof of the activity, so that became a convenient basis to shut it down.
Where did Sarah go?
I have not heard anything about where she went.
Probably opening that restaurant she was always saving money for. I’m sure she has enough saved after all the contributions of the last couple years. Probably located in another market. She was a serious chef.
Odds have to be in favor that she has left town. The fact the place was sealed, would that not mean someone is going to go in digging for something, phone numbers, CC info ( feel sorry for anyone who payed with plastic )? She had to have a pretty hefty savings account after 3 plus years. She would have serious bank back in Thailand.
They would seal it so no one could get in and destroy the evidence of someone living there by cleaning it up. All kinds of possibilities.
In case you were wondering, Sarah sees these comments. Color me a sappy monger, but underneath the Sarah so many of us had the pleasure to experience, there is a Sarah with a big dream. So Sarah, wherever you are or will be, I hope you can now realize that dream. I only wish (or hope) I will discover the restaurant that is completely the authentic Chinese food that you envisioned and have known through your family. You made our contribution a very unique and exciting experience.
Well, if Sarah sees this, I hope she drops us a line to let us know how she is doing even if she doesn't want us to know where she is. A lot of fun was had there.