Do Ladies get ‘Happy Endings’ by male masseuses...

Do ladies get ‘Happy Endings’ by male masseuses like L1, L2, L3 equivelants that are unsolicited in advance like us guys get from female masseuses?
If she is worth having, why would she pay for any kind of service?
If she is worth having, why would she pay for any kind of service? Originally Posted by junebug
what if she is an unfortunate woman in the looks department this thing can go both ways I'm sure
I guess you didn’t understand the hypothetical?:

Let’s say your Old Lady or Girlfriend goes for a massage, do the women get more than that and it goes without saying, she’s not paying for upgrades, either?
I wish mine was that open. She won't let a man near her, and is reluctant to remove clothing for a woman.

Total prude.

I bet some housewives do.
It probably happens about as much as for men with a real massage therapist. I wouldn’t be surprised a bit. Women are just as sexual as men, if not more so.
I just received a text yesterday from a subAMP owner who told me a female client asked for extras but that she couldn’t do it.
  • BLM69
  • 10-03-2019, 04:08 PM
what if she is an unfortunate woman in the looks department this thing can go both ways I'm sure
Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
Guys will f#ck anything, cocks are blind
I know when I was taking a break from here I tried to go to some of the AMP with my partner at the time and they said NO WOMEN allowed I could not find one that took couples..
I actually attended one near the rhino it's behind a Thai restaurant if anyone knows the name please remind me
Anywho we entered through the back and the girls and house mom all welcomed me and even let me join in with them definitely something I would love to do again for sure
I know when I was taking a break from here I tried to go to some of the AMP with my partner at the time and they said NO WOMEN allowed I could not find one that took couples.. Originally Posted by giasanto38ddd
I want the name of it, too!

Actually, I have been told by several Asian massage gals that lots o' gals get them, and from women, as there aren't a lot of men who will do it. Too scared of getting rape charges. Matter o' fact, the SO has had several offers for some jillin'...at SubAMPs.
I actually attended one near the rhino it's behind a Thai restaurant if anyone knows the name please remind me
Anywho we entered through the back and the girls and house mom all welcomed me and even let me join in with them definitely something I would love to do again for sure
Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
If you find the name let me know plz
I want the name of it, too!

Actually, I have been told by several Asian massage gals that lots o' gals get them, and from women, as there aren't a lot of men who will do it. Too scared of getting rape charges. Matter o' fact, the SO has had several offers for some jillin'...at SubAMPs. Originally Posted by Billogoods
I've often thought about getting a massage license so I could give lonely house wives happy endings, but alas, there's multiple cases of guys that have tried that and have either gotten fired or gotten in trouble with the law.

The difference between men and woman is very few men will complain about a handjob or even L3 from a massage therapist. But a lot of woman will complain if touched inappropriately. So its probably not worth the hassle to get the massage training/license.
It only takes one client to close a shop and ruin careers, unless, of course, the accused can run back to the Motherland for a couple o' months and re-emerge with a new name and paperwork to back it.

MJ, you just need someone to traffic you. Then, if your place gets busted, you'll be a victim and get rescued.

"We're letting you go. Can we drop you off somewhere?"

"Well, I left my Jag in Kansas City."
Lol the place I'm talking about is literally across from the rhino and literally inside a Thai food place but the massage entrance is behind the regular customer entrance they have a shower room that is super fun and this place does an awesome massage I should do a amp review on them when I figure out the name