URL / Website: -
City: Olathe
State: Kansas
Address: K10 and ridgeview
Activities: Deep Tissue Massage, HCTC
Hair Length and Color: below ears and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Attractive woman. Thin and pleasant. wore a mask the whole time so difficult to say but was built well.
Recommendation: No
HCTC?
HJTC
I need to get by there!
That is a rarity there. They are known for their great legitimate massages! A girl wont last long there if the manager finds out. Way to screw up a good massage place!
Name?..I'm gonna go in and ask for Therapuetic massage..I bet I get one.

Really guys a review without a name is of NO value...it is only bragging.
Yeah there are usually cops in that parking lot.
Been there a few times.
Always pretty girls.Great massage.
No HE.
I wrote a review in another city where I was traveling, and I didn't understand the name the lady said, so in my review, I left it out. The Mod there refused to give credit for the review without the lady's name. Only when I was able to read other reviews of the same place, which gave a name close to what I thought she said, was I able to confirm and provide a name, did I receive credit for the review.

I thought it was universal practice, but apparently doesn't apply here? Maybe it should?
I had the same thing happen to me when I left a review in the Chicago forum last month. No name, no credit.

My personal inclination is we should leave no name at all outside of ROS or to follow the Strip Club encounter rule/tradition (first initial only then ****** for the rest of the name) with the thought of protecting the identity of the dancer/masseuse.
Health Coverage Tax Credit