Barebacklover

• gin
  • 09-07-2011, 10:13 AM
so i saw him and we had no issues but now that he has posted his review shit is stirring up sayin i didnt bring condoms didnt give him a bj or well make an attempt along with him tryin to say we did it bareback
this is all a lie and i do not appreciate it so
i mean really i didnt do any of this now its a bunch of crap so girls pls watch out
not alert material. Moving to Co-Ed
With all due respect Mame, during the screening process, did you not notice his handle? I know you're very new here, but, generally, it's not a good idea to re-load right after shooting oneself in the foot.
Attached Images File Type: jpg facepalm2.jpg (107.5 KB, 1581 views)
What?! Judging a person by their handle? Does this mean that I shouldn't see RapeNkillem tonight??? Oh shoot...
What?! Judging a person by their handle? Does this mean that I shouldn't see RapeNkillem tonight??? Oh shoot... Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Touche,
I should have written, "did you not read any of his posts?" BBL has always been very up front about what he wants in a session.
so i saw him and we had no issues but now that he has posted his review shit is stirring up sayin i didnt bring condoms didnt give him a bj or well make an attempt along with him tryin to say we did it bareback
this is all a lie and i do not appreciate it so
i mean really i didnt do any of this now its a bunch of crap so girls pls watch out Originally Posted by gin

I could not draw any of those conclusions from reading the review, I guess I should sign up for premium access, perhaps it is referenced in ROS?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=287780

• gin
  • 09-07-2011, 11:19 AM
i asked him what he even wanted when he got to my room and none of it had to deal with being bareback
and i try not to judge by handle
its the fact that he isnt telling the truthe after i gave the guy a discounted rate
its the fact that he isnt telling the truthe after i gave the guy a discounted rate Originally Posted by gin
How do you know this?

*slowly putting the phone back down...interest gone*

You really don't get it, do you? Just back away from the keyboard and take a deep breath. Some people really are their own worst enemies!

There's a double face palm pic around here somewhere
i asked him what he even wanted when he got to my room and none of it had to deal with being bareback
and i try not to judge by handle
its the fact that he isnt telling the truthe after i gave the guy a discounted rate Originally Posted by gin
How do you know what he's telling inside the ROS section of a review? How do you have access to that?
  • gin
  • 09-07-2011, 11:50 AM
because all morning im getting calls and text about this situation and i would love for it to go away
because all morning im getting calls and text about this situation and i would love for it to go away Originally Posted by gin
So you are saying that someone is leaking ROS information to you? I'm sure the mods would like to know who is leaking private information to you.
So Barebacklover does not like to ride a horse with no saddle?
  • gin
  • 09-07-2011, 11:59 AM
i would love to know who is leaking this info but 2 of the guys i talk to daily are telling me what all he is saying about me almost sayin im like garabage but all the guys care about is what others say regardless if its true
i would love to know who is leaking this info but 2 of the guys i talk to daily are telling me what all he is saying about me almost sayin im like garabage but all the guys care about is what others say regardless if its true Originally Posted by gin
This is going to be a "he said, she said" endless debate. I think the best thing for you to do is draw the least amount of attention to this subject and just continue to play safe.
i would love to know who is leaking this info but 2 of the guys i talk to daily are telling me what all he is saying about me almost sayin im like garabage but all the guys care about is what others say regardless if its true Originally Posted by gin
So, now you're going to have to give up two names to the mods for revealing ROS info. Geeze!

When digging yourself into a hole that you can't get out of, the first thing to do is put down the shovel. Some people you just can't save from themselves!