Dirty Talkin MMMM

There is nothing hotter then when I get surprised by a gent that has a dirty mouth...I usually wait for the client to start because I do not want to freak him out LOL!

Do you prefer your lady start the sexy convo?
What is considered to be taken too far?
There is nothing hotter then when I get surprised by a gent that has a dirty mouth...I usually wait for the client to start because I do not want to freak him out LOL!

Do you prefer your lady start the sexy convo?
What is considered to be taken too far? Originally Posted by Alecia
I love finding a woman that rolls her eyes back and starts spewing out sexy expletives whilst she's being eaten or fucked.
The sexiest thing A guy has ever said to me was "on your knees and suck my ****" that is an instant super soaker comment for me. I like a guy to take the wheel and be slightly domineering. Or maybe im just in a mood today.
Did I use those words?
ooo come to think about it...i think you did LOL! I gotta step away from the thread before I get too excited again.
Alecia, you don't have to be afraid of taking the first step and scaring me off. I LOVE a dirty talker. Anything that is out of the day to day norm has to enhance the fantasy, right?
I love a dirty talker when it's unexpected or spontaneous. If it sounds rehearsed, don't bother and extra points for creativity. I used to get the occasional pm from a lady I saw regularly that was just an absolutely filthy note about what was on her mind. Good marketing? Sure. Did I make an appointment quicker? Absolutely. It's all about anticipation.
Yea but I like to know my partners comfort levels first...i can get really into it and its nothing is considered wrong as long as it has been discussed beforehand....you would be shocked at what I like LOL!
NOW you tell me!!!
well...now you know!
I need to go get shocked!!
I love dirty talk but just need to clarify a couple of things with my partner first. 1. Are there any particular words or phrases that especially turn you on? and 2. Are there any particular words or phrases that upset you or turn you off? This way leaves everything pretty open without inadvertantly saying something that would suddenly piss off or turn off someone.
I love dirty talk but just need to clarify a couple of things with my partner first. 1. Are there any particular words or phrases that especially turn you on? and 2. Are there any particular words or phrases that upset you or turn you off? This way leaves everything pretty open without inadvertantly saying something that would suddenly piss off or turn off someone. Originally Posted by grnhrn
The mood can sooo be killed by something wrong said or did.

Communicating beforehand is a must.

"cock" is my favorite word lol besides fuck

DIRTY TALK IN SPANISH DRIVES ME INSAIN
The mood can sooo be killed by something wrong said or did.

Communicating beforehand is a must.

"cock" is my favorite word lol besides fuck

DIRTY TALK IN SPANISH DRIVES ME INSAIN Originally Posted by berkleigh
Grin...Reminds me of the scene from "A Fish Called Wanda" when John Cleese starts speaking in various languages to Jamie Lee Curtis who starts stumbling and rolling about and, when he switches to Russian, rolls back her eyes, drops to the floor and readies to orgasm!
Berkleigh, Guess I need to brush up on my spanish before I see you...lol.