Jesus loves yall ❤️

John 3:16
Thanks, I feel so much better now.
As the old joke goes:

“Jesus loves you” means something else in prison.
Dave's not here
Your dog’s name is Jesus?
Jesus saves, but moses invests.
Then why do you have Angry as your handle? Does he not love you?
here's what i don't understand about christians...
so christ died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins
but...
the christians try to get me to stop the sins, (that the punishment for were already paid for)

and then you see and hear the christians picking and choosing which sins are "bad" and which are ok
(smoking - sometimes bad, sometimes acceptable
cursing - always bad unless the christian is saying it
sexual immorality / adultery - always bad
worrying - never bad and yet revelations say the lake of fire is reserved for the fearful
on and on...)
^^^ Your problem is you don’t understand part of the true message of Christ, which is - turn from your own sins, judge not others unless you are sinless.

Stop listening to others who don’t follow Christ’s guidelines.

Note: Not surprising Mods leave this thread in Coed and move Ladies’ threADS to the sandbox. A prime example of hypocrisy.
Your dog’s name is Jesus? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
A great joke is the one that makes you laugh when you hear (or read) the punchline.
^^^ Your problem is you don’t understand part of the true message of Christ, which is - turn from your own sins, judge not others unless you are sinless.

Stop listening to others who don’t follow Christ’s guidelines.

Note: Not surprising Mods leave this thread in Coed and move Ladies’ threADS to the sandbox. A prime example of hypocrisy. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Your jeebus was far from sinless. IF he even existed. He committed assault at the temple on the moneychangers. A service that still exists to this day.

Yes, back in the day there were all kinds of "gods" getting nailed, then jumping out of graves 3 days later. Last I checked, no dead jews have ever jumped out of a grave.

Not to mention his daddy was guilty of being angry, jealous, vengeful, not to mention killing folks using economies of scale, or just by drowning a whole bunch of folks at once. Including pregnant moms.

Yea, dude, I understand your religion completely. It never stands up to logic, critical thinking nor science.
It's alright. OP never said you have to love Jesus or even believe in Jesus. He just said Jesus loves you. No harm. No foul. Believe it or don't.
It's alright. OP never said you have to love Jesus or even believe in Jesus. He just said Jesus loves you. No harm. No foul. Believe it or don't. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Well said Billogoods, well said.

Your jeebus was far from sinless. IF he even existed. He committed assault at the temple on the moneychangers. A service that still exists to this day.

Yes, back in the day there were all kinds of "gods" getting nailed, then jumping out of graves 3 days later. Last I checked, no dead jews have ever jumped out of a grave.

Not to mention his daddy was guilty of being angry, jealous, vengeful, not to mention killing folks using economies of scale, or just by drowning a whole bunch of folks at once. Including pregnant moms.

Yea, dude, I understand your religion completely. It never stands up to logic, critical thinking nor science. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Wow, mocking any religion, in this case Judaism and Christianity, is never a good look, but I can see why you chose your handle.

jeebus is guilty and sinful, in your eyes, for being disgusted of money changers and merchants conducting business in a ‘House of God’ and you exaggerate the act of turning over a money changer’s table with assault? Nice spin…Then you double down on your stupidity by saying ‘money changers are a service that still exists today’. Please give us examples of what churches today practice this? ‘jeebus’ didn’t have a problem with the money changer’s profession, he had a problem with where he was conducting business!

You should re-check your fact books, there is one Jew who jumped out of his burial tomb, the one you mock and insult by calling him ‘jeebus’!

Yes, Jesus’ father, rules the world he created with his Rules, which aren’t difficult, but when children disrespect a fair, just, giving and loving parent, there is only one thing a parent can do - Bring on the discipline and consequences (the one’s he told you time and time again and warned you about).

You come across as one of the ‘weepers and gnashers’ of teeth…Good luck with that, Look-at-Stupid, the handle is a perfect fit!
Well, well well, a delusional religious idiot. Kid, on your very, very best day, you could not match wits, knowledge, or critical thinking with me on my very, very worst day.

What proof do you have that mocking religion causes bad luck? Oh yea, NONE!! Yet another of your shit delusional beliefs. I have been mocking laughable religion for 50 years and I have led a charmed life.

No spin kid, try turning over someone's table anywhere today and see what it gets you. House of god? What a frickin' joke. What proof have you ANY gods exist? Oh yea, that faith bullshit. Faith is by definition a belief with no proof. Faith makes people like you gullible. I have lived a great life with NO faith.

Fact that jeeebus existed? Provide your proof kid? RUN FORREST RUN!!!!!!

If your god can really see the future, would he not have known his "kids" were going to disobey? Why would a perfect being ever be angry, jealous, or vengeful? Hmmm, sounds like emotions of MEN, the one who created this god and about 5400 more over the years.

Religion is for people far too stupid to understand science. Now run off foolish little boy, you're in way over your uneducated head.

And why do I know for a fact you'll run like a pussy from answering any of my questions?
One more thing old manslut boy....what does your BUYBULL say about fornication outside of marriage? Cheating on a wife here? LOL!!!!!!!
A religious dumbass on a hooker board, what a freaking laugh riot!!!