What's a classy way to preface this...

So, basically, like....

How do you get the smell of PUSSY off of you??

I feel like if there's even a HINT, even after showering/thoroughly washing hands, etc, ..it WILL get picked up lol

If it smells that strong you should've ran for the hills!

All joking aside, I would try rubbing your hands with a paste of baking soda and water. If that doesn't work squeeze some limes with your hands. But NOT both at the same time ;-)

• Go4it
  • 01-19-2016, 11:23 PM
Although I did this one time after an awesome night at a strip club and heavy perfumy smell, it would work just as well for o'de pussy

Stopped to fill up my car with gas and accidentally spilled some on myself (be careful you don't get burned)

Perfect cover up for the smell and a real damn good reason to head straight for the shower.
And don't forget your upper lip !
Although I did this one time after an awesome night at a strip club and heavy perfumy smell, it would work just as well for o'de pussy

Stopped to fill up my car with gas and accidentally spilled some on myself (be careful you don't get burned)

Perfect cover up for the smell and a real damn good reason to head straight for the shower. Originally Posted by Go4it
This absolutely works. No need to actually spill the gas on you, just get a dab of it on your fingers or hand. The odor of gasoline over powers almost anything.
Take a shower!
Back when I was married, I used to smoke a cigar on the way home. Masks any scent, and no worries about the wife wanting to get too close to me before I showered. These days though, I don't care, and kinda like going to sleep with a hint of her perfume on me. I actually ask ladies to spray a little on since most don't because of married clients. As far as pussy smell...well, my worries were always the pussy smell on my face and in my beard. Now...I like the reminder. lol.
my worries were always the pussy smell on my face and in my beard. Now...I like the reminder. lol. Originally Posted by Smokin
me too (no beard though).. now after DATY, I smear a dab of tartar sauce on the corner of my mouth, to fool the unsuspecting
How strong of a smell are we talking about? I can't imagine that it's a good aroma if you are asking how to get rid of it. Eek gads.
  • grean
  • 01-20-2016, 09:31 AM
It may just still be in your nose, or on your conscious if its guilty.

We can remember smells for a long time and even think we stil smell them in some cases. Ask an objective third party that won't divorse you.
  • BLM69
  • 01-20-2016, 09:44 AM
It gets in my nostrils as I really dig in there, try picking/washing your nose with some liquid soap and rinse off. I suggest eating a strong smelling bite to eat like a chili dog or maybe a few corn nuts to cover up the smell.
I saw a girl last week....had to wash my hands three times to get her smell off...wanted to write a No review but...didn't want to hurt her feelings. How do you tell a lady to go wash her huhu out? Ladies have you tasted a cock and told that dude to go wash?

Sensitive subject...
  • anita
  • 01-20-2016, 02:06 PM
I saw a girl last week....had to wash my hands three times to get her smell off...wanted to write a No review but...didn't want to hurt her feelings. How do you tell a lady to go wash her huhu out? Ladies have you tasted a cock and told that dude to go wash?

Sensitive subject... Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I just hold their hands, leading them to the bathroom without saying a word and I wash it myself. Or, I wet a towel add soap and go back in the bedroom to clean it up myself. I either attempt a joke or tell them it's okay, otherwise it literally kills the mood. Seriously though, just request a shower at arrival or take a nice shower before showing up.

As for the lady, you can just ask her if she wouldn't mind taking a shower, that it makes you feel more comfortable. Good luck.
I've heard the "gas station" thing and that will definitely do the trick, I just prefer not to if I can avoid it lol

I've also considered that it could just be stuck in the nose ...or memory... but I do have a full beard as well, and that's a concern either way!

And yeah, this post is about healthy pussy lol ...
As for the lady, you can just ask her if she wouldn't mind taking a shower, that it makes you feel more comfortable. Good luck. Originally Posted by anita
that might make it worse.. some ladies will say "that'll be $25 extra"!