Incall Suggestions

Hello Dallas Ladies & Gents!

I will soon be a visitor to your area, and needed a bit of advice if you don't mind
Wondering what are the safest and easily accessible areas of Dallas for incalls. Any areas that may have had recent troubles? I prefer areas with shopping centers and restaurants nearby, but sometimes they are not always the best areas to visit!

I do prefer messages, since I am sure we are not the only ones who read these boards right?! I did research the topic and came up with nothing, but if you know of a similar thread you are welcome to post it here!

LADIES, this will be my first visit of the year, the second coming in April. I am interested in possibly a shared INCALL situation for my visit in April, since I know hotel rates will be through the roof. Perhaps we could use my late Jan/early feb meeting as an introduction? I'd love to hear from you as well!

Thank you in advance!
Kisses,
Miss Allison 48J
anyone?
I'm not going to tell you, until I get a promise you'll bring those big titties with you
Lol is that why everyone is holding out on me? I promise!

I had a delayed flight once and did decide to stay and play, but that was so long ago! I figured this seems to be the most active board, so I should get some great info/advice here. Hopefully I wasn't wrong!
Allison, can't speak for anyone else, I'm most comfortable visiting the area around the Galleria, lots of activity, easy to get lost in the normal daily bustle, harder to attract unwanted attention. Lots of restaurants/shopping nearby with a wide variety of tastes and budgets. Just a little north in the Addison area there are other worthy choices as well.

Hard to believe with all the opinionated posters here, no one stepped in before, unless they sent you lots of PMs.
Thanks! I looked into the Galleria area, and it looks promising There are so many freeways in TX and I know sometimes even high traffic areas like the Galleria area are still a pain to get to, which is why I posted.

I thought the same thing, maybe my post is just too boring? Lol. Either way, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTION!

Kisses,
Miss Allison 48J
Yep galleria babe great place to be.
Yup works for me.