mind blown??

HEEEEEey quick question... what happens when you are on ur period.. SOOO MANY PEOPLE ARE TRYIN TO SET UP AN APT.. AND I DUNNO WHAT TO DO??
Just tell them or offer a b&g session
As a 52 year old married man I'm always on my period these days.
GREEK
That just turns me on !!
NO GREEK FOR ME.. BUT MY REAL NAME SHULD BE "THE" Infamous BJ" lol
NO GREEK FOR ME.. BUT MY REAL NAME SHULD BE "THE" Infamous BJ" lol Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Seems like a B&G is your answer then; otherwise, you and your client might have a bloody good time mate (pun intended).

NO GREEK FOR ME.. BUT MY REAL NAME SHULD BE "THE" Infamous BJ" lol Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Darlin, that may constitute a copyright infringement. I'm not sure ready to compete in that league quite yet.
  • hd
  • 02-18-2010, 03:16 PM
I had seen a provider years back in that situation and I got (2) bbbjcim, I didn't complain.
bbbj, hj, lfk, hugging, playing with your rock hard thighs. probaly have to charge a bit less
B&G or it may be time to break in that Starfish...and I've got dibs!

W.

There are so many other things that you can do without sex that are very sexual and inticing. I dont know mabey try dry humping?
I dont know mabey try dry humping? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
-
A woman after my own heart. But after I cum, it's no longer dry... ;-)
-
Back in the day a provider I knew would call me over for just that whenever her Aunt Flow visited. She called it the Horny Teenager Experience. It was a good deal for both of us. She got business at a time that was normally zero for her, and I got an hour with a beautiful lady at her hh rate.
as far as infamous bj.. i really didnt know that was ur name lol funny .. my bad homie.