To All Trump Supporters: If You Truly Believe The Mainstream Media Is Fake News

Now's YOUR time to prove it. Go eat all the Romaine Lettuce you can possibly eat.

Stuff yourselves.

Checkmate. ;-)
You really have trouble with facts don't you. Fake news is "news" that is not true and usually easily verifiable. The romaine lettuce is true. Do you know anyone contesting that. By the way, I am suffering a mild bout of E coli because that lettuce. Lost six pounds in the last two days.
Ohh so now we believe the mainstream media. my personal advice to you is eat more lettuce. I'd love to see that.
oh I see you're back.

Un-welcome back!
  • R.M.
  • 11-24-2018, 09:10 PM
Now's YOUR time to prove it. Go eat all the Romaine Lettuce you can possibly eat.

Stuff yourselves.

Checkmate. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hitting the Eggnog early is never pretty. IJS.
So how have you been?
seeing as how the mod squad refused his "voluntary ban request" he had nowhere else to post!

bahahahahahahahahha

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2460768

bahahahahaaa
He's trolling. He wants someone to say that he is an idiot based on his comments but it won't be me. The comments are juvenile at best and deliberately insulting at worst but someone else will have to break it to him. His ego is so fragile. Note his avatar, it tells you a lot.
  • oeb11
  • 11-25-2018, 08:55 AM
Welcome back - SC - it has been less engaging around here without those of your ilk.
Love Your avatar- What a defender of women!!
True- DA declined to press felony charges - misdemeanor charges still on the table for Avenatti
He will be a wonderful DPST Presidential candidate - entirely fitting how he is worshipped by DPST
Please continue your "heroic avatar" of resistance to truth and for assault upon women everywhere.
Again, welcome back. The playpen has been boring.
To the OP:

You said you'd leave this site once the mid-terms had come and gone.

To my shock and disbelief, you've gone back on your word.
To the OP:

To my shock and disbelief, you've gone back on your word. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
He changed his mind CB. Just like the mid term ass whipping Donald J Putin took. People changed their mind
Hitting the Eggnog early is never pretty. IJS.
So how have you been?
Originally Posted by R.M.
Good. Thanks just waiting patiently on Trump to be impeached.
He's trolling. He wants someone to say that he is an idiot based on his comments but it won't be me. The comments are juvenile at best and deliberately insulting at worst but someone else will have to break it to him. His ego is so fragile. Note his avatar, it tells you a lot. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Wakeup..i need you to point this guy for trying to be clever with his insults. I won't tolerate it
To the OP:

To my shock and disbelief, you've gone back on your word. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I was never absolute