How much sleep in an 'overnight'?

So I'm old and slow and it usually take more than a couple of hours for me to get my third (OK, sometimes even for the first). I've rarely booked a true overnight but have scheduled 3 plus hours on multiple occasions. If the session goes more than 3 I don't mind taking a 'cuddle break' to just enjoy the glow but a couple of times recently, the cuddle breaks turn into a full on snore session (2-3 hours) where I know better than to interrupt (not that I don't try).

So if 3 hours is the limit without a real rest, how much play time would there be in a 8-10 hour overnight? I work long hours and usually don't get started until after 10pm and have to start getting ready for work by 6:30am. Figure the first hour is a trip to the toy store, then 2-3 hours of play and planning 1 1/2 to 2 hours for breakfast play, there could be 2-3 hours to take a refreshment break; a bite to eat, a trip to the strip club, maybe even a quick nap. But I don't see any room for 3 hours of sleep.

Am I way off on this? If we have talked before and she agreed to come rested, is it unreasonable to expect at least 60-70% playtime? Would it be different for an 8 hour date during the day, say 10am to 6pm?

R
It would depend on the rate. If her normal rate is 200 an hour and the 8 hour overnighter is 1600...well she should not expect to get any sleep for those 8 hours. If I wake up horny, well it's game on.

I have had some ladies offer me overnighters for 300 when I normally give them 150 for an hour. I would only expect 2 hours of sex and 6 hours of sleep.
No sleep, period.
Damn, you guys are studs. 6-8 hours of sex?

If I wake up horny, well it's game on.
Originally Posted by BarebackLover
Most guys wake up with a piss hard several times a night, even if they don't drink a lot of liquids right before going to bed. Mine are harder than Chinese arithmetic. Hell yeah I want something moist and warm to stick it in. Then after I nut I can get up and empty my bladder. Couple hours later let's do it again!!!
Damn, you guys are studs. 6-8 hours of sex? Originally Posted by timpage
I would just make sure the girl is up for that!
Lol, at my advanced age sleep is way too precious for an over-nighter. Though not too long ago I awoke at 4:00 a.m. next to a girlfriend and had the most incredible time we've had together! Good for you young guys!
... If the session goes more than 3 I don't mind taking a 'cuddle break' to just enjoy the glow but a couple of times recently, the cuddle breaks turn into a full on snore session (2-3 hours) where I know better than to interrupt (not that I don't try).

So if 3 hours is the limit without a real rest, how much play time would there be in a 8-10 hour overnight? ... But I don't see any room for 3 hours of sleep.

Am I way off on this? If we have talked before and she agreed to come rested, is it unreasonable to expect at least 60-70% playtime? Would it be different for an 8 hour date during the day, say 10am to 6pm?

R Originally Posted by regman_d
just ask the woman what her preferences/abilities are about overnighters.

some of the overnighters i've had have been 2+ hrs of playtime before going to sleep at 1 or 2am. then awake at 730am or 830am 1 or so hrs of playtime in the morning, then another snooze until we arose around 10 or 1030am. one time, one of us woke up in the middle of the night and woke the other one up for playtime.

but 6+ hrs of playtime?? better take a long nap the afternoon/evening before. unless you are a real night owl!

hope you have a deliteful nighttime encounter!!!
For me its six hours of intermittent sex and foreplay, six hours of sleep and cuddling intermittenly between bells.........so about 50 percent with a willing and forewarned participant. If we doing a dinner date ill book an earlier time depending on the rate. But definitely active with massage, sex, foreplay for five to seven hours is what I seek.

If she is really pse with a full menu (swallows) and has a high sex drive it would be far less sex time because id be drained and exhausted. But no less than three to four hours of some form of body play.

Ladies who cater to this in the hobby are hard to find but its the type of sessions I like the best.
The guys I have seen for overnight are very respectful. Yes there is sex but I don't get treated like a pin cushion.
It depends on the rate, if I get a special rate for an overnighter I try not to abuse the generosity. If it's a full $1500 8 hour rate then she had better have slept during the day because I generally have stuff planned.
Depends on the individuals, and that goes for both ladies and gentlemen. Some want to actually sleep, some don't, some are fine either way. Regardless, sleep expectations (how long, if it's okay to wake the other up, if it's even in the same bed, etc.) should be discussed beforehand. Also make sure to know what both of your food/public time/Scrabble marathon/whatever else you want to do preferences are.

Bottom line: there's a lot of flexibility, and everyone is different, so if one lady isn't interested in the same kind of overnight you are, I'm sure you'll be able to find one who is -- just gotta keep looking.