Genie in a Bottle is OK and will be back Monday, June 4

Genie has been very ill related to her accident a few years ago. She is recovering and will be back Monday. She wanted her friends to know that she is OK.
Thanks for the update. She is a sweet lady and deserves the best.
Damn. I hadn't heard from her in a while, and was afraid something was up. Nice to hear she's on the mend.
Thanks for letting us know. Truly sweet woman. Card sent.
  • Deke
  • 06-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Thanks for posting Abraham, glad she's OK. I was just about to ask here or in ML about her. She had always been prompt in replying to pm's and e-mails. When I didn't hear from her or seen any ads or post, I was worried. Wonder if she's still planning on getting a second incall for us more eastern guys? I've yet meet her but, after reading about her and talking to her I can't wait til I do! Again, glad she's doing well.
She is booking sessions and I look forward to seeing her soon.
Thanks for posting Abraham, glad she's OK. I was just about to ask here or in ML about her. She had always been prompt in replying to pm's and e-mails. When I didn't hear from her or seen any ads or post, I was worried. Wonder if she's still planning on getting a second incall for us more eastern guys? I've yet meet her but, after reading about her and talking to her I can't wait til I do! Again, glad she's doing well. Originally Posted by Deke
i would also like to know about the location closer to dallas. she has been on my list, but fort worth is too far to hobby.
No word from Genie...any updates?
  • Deke
  • 06-15-2012, 08:32 AM
Had planned on finally seeing Genie yesterday. Pm'd and texted then, finally she texted back in the afternoon. She apologized and said she was sick. Sounds like she's having a tough time shaking whatever it is. She didn't say when she'd be back. Wish her well! Maybe Abraham can keep us updated.
Deke,

Sorry, I know how much you were looking forward to meeting her. She has been out with some sort of bug. Did not want to book because she might pass it on. She still is pretty rocky.