I like big butts and I cannot lie...

I consider myself an "ass man" but I love beautiful natural breasts as well. I saw a review recently that talked about ass injections. Is that a common thing these days?

Boob jobs run the gamut of being awesome and natural to rubbery and balloon like to just plain hard and very unnatural.

Should I be worried about bad ass jobs? I mean, what I'm saying is, what if I find a beautiful bubble butt queen. I make an appointment for an awesome session...

And her rear end is like the rock of Gibraltar because she got some kind of an ass injection discount from Alejandro down at the local tire shop!

What is up?
Never Trust A Big Butt and Smile
I met a stripper at La Zona Rosa that had these, they were badly done and you could totally tell where the implants were and they did not look right at all. I think she said she got them done in Mexico, that figures.
I met a stripper here in Dallas at Club Onyx that had ass shots and breast implants. She looked amazing on stage, but that's where my infatuation ended. Nothing worse than a silicone lap dance. Later I went into the restroom and overheard a few girls discussing their upcoming injection appointment.
The only people I have met with butt INJECTIONS, NOT implants, were a few gay guys I used to know.
Big asses disgust me...I want them small and tight, just like the rest of her.
The only people I have met with butt INJECTIONS, NOT implants, were a few gay guys I used to know. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole

Originally Posted by Hercules
true story hercules!! lol they injected them with a BIG syringe full of silicone i think and the results only lasted for a few months. what a waste of pain and cash!
Big asses disgust me...I want them small and tight, just like the rest of her. Originally Posted by Red Tex
Well thanks for thread-jacking with your narrow-ass opinion. Do go ahead and start a thread of your own about small butts. I'm sure you'll find like-minded hobbyists that will contribute.

"Some other brothers will deny..."

And now back to the thread:

Implants or injections seem to carry the obsession too far. Unlike breasts, you can work your ass into the shape you want, I'd imagine.

I'm sure we'll see claims of "all natural ass" and call outs of those with "enhanced" asses soon enough.

I love the curves, but there is such thing as "too much of a good thing."
  • hd
  • 06-12-2012, 10:14 AM
[QUOTE what a waste of pain ][/QUOTE]

think they might be accustomed to that kind if pain?

think they might be accustomed to that kind if pain? Originally Posted by hd
Why are inquiring minds wanting to find out?
I had planned on getting the injections...

Now? I dunno...

I miss my phat ass

LOL

• Paven
  • 06-12-2012, 11:10 AM
It has been very popular in Brazil for several years now to get breast reductions and butt implants. They seem to like smaller boobies and big ol' booties down there.
I cannot see where sticking needles in a perfectly good little tush can improve the looks or attractiveness of a lady. But since I am not a lover of manmade boobs, it stands to reason that I would not be in favor of manmade tushes.

I guess I find it hard to imagine how you smoothly inject something into your cheeks that will give a natural look to the cheeks.

I must admit, a google image search for the most part showed wonderful pictures from websites of doctors with great success. The 5 of them in Tijuana would give me some concern.
  • Paven
  • 06-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Ew, that is not well.

I just do squats that seems to be the safest and most inexpensive way of getting a butt!