WARNING About Backpage

I found this today. Posting just to advise others.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfa...ges_prosti.php
Using ads on sites like bp to bust johns is nothing new.
Awesome...Backpage is shitty enough with bait and switch, upselling, fake pics and now...this. I think the Director of Truth in Advertising for BP should be fired...like 10 years ago.

Makes me even more hesitant to take a chance on Newbie Providers...even here.
The warning is for backpage, eros, and eccie as well. Read up about the "Brick & Mortar" operation.
Don't kid Ur self they can get on ECCIE too.

No reviews as in 3 or more reviews don't see them.
One officer sitting at a computer could easly be 1/2 dozen "providers" and 10-15 guys "reviewing" them. Guys need to research and screen just as much as the providers.
I check the OP's other reviews when considering a new experience. Who is he? It's very shaky when OP is very new and has only 1 review or 5-6 reviews 6 months ago and has been quiet with no posts then all of a sudden. Same with the ladies. Be careful about acting on a cash call if you haven't seen the provider. Anyone can read a recent review and hit you up, anyone! I am totally off BP!
It's very shaky when OP is very new and has only 1 review or 5-6 reviews 6 months ago and has been quiet with no posts then all of a sudden. Originally Posted by GoManGo
Ditto!!
Very good advice; I thought I was the only one who found this to be suspicious.
One officer sitting at a computer could easly be 1/2 dozen "providers" and 10-15 guys "reviewing" them. Guys need to research and screen just as much as the providers. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Exactly!
The popo got thru the stringet screening in Houston years ago.
Makes you wonder who's inflating the market - the pimps or the cocheses?!
Dallas Pussy patrol putting the tax payers dollars hard at work. Nothing like telling the mayor how many hookers and johns the department has collared. Hey I'm all for getting rid of human trafficking especially minors, we all can agree that is horrendous but damn they need to concentrate on the other hardcore crimes being committed....especially cracking down on the street gangs.
This hopefully might actually make guys more accepting and appreciative of legit providers who actually screen. I would think most UC females would just like "come on over" with no questions.
Screening should be both ways
guys do your research on the girl you want to date
girls screen your future date via past provides seen,does he have p411 ok's etc

Be careful,what we do maybe one day will be legalized until then screen and do your homework!
wait are u guys telling me backpage ads can be fake."well shoot a monkey"