What do u think about Review Specials and hobbiest not leaving Reviews

It somewhat bothers me but not too much but what do u think about it. When you run a review special a hobbiest comes over but doesnt leave a review. Hobbiest what do u think about it? Providers?
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-24-2013, 12:55 PM
Give the discount on the second visit. After they have written the review. That way you don't feel so used. Or have them bring over their laptop and write it after session before they leave/pay.

I still think its just buying positive feedback. Always hated that practice. TETO.
yea its not really a huge deal to me. and thats a good idea ze! alot of guys ask for review specials especially to newbies like me so i did it sort of a win win unless they dont leave the review lol.
It's Catch22 for sure. Anyway you look at it the lady has to be more trusting than the guy when it comes to a review special. Ze's idea is good but it might impact first visit business. It seems a lot of guys out there are shopping specials. I mean heck, who doesn't like a good deal?
Lady gives great performance on 1st visit, gets her positive review then on follow-up visits she slacks because she knows the gent will look like a fool to follow-up a good review with a poor one.

I like the idea of the review done on 2nd or 3rd visit. But not right in front of the lady and definitely not from the lady's location as the IP address of the review may trigger alarms KWIM?
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-24-2013, 02:10 PM
IP isn't the end all be all.
  • L.A.
  • 09-24-2013, 02:15 PM
What do you think about sending a provider a PM seeing that she reads it and then she doesn't respond back?

Oh yeah...review specials. I kinda have a problem with discounts for reviews anyway. As Ze said it's like buying positive feedback.
I think review specials are okay and I can agree that it should or can be done after we've seen each other more than once but then again maybe you only wanted to see me once now write a good review and come see me months from now.. It's really up to both parties
IP isn't the end all be all. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Damn sure caused enough trouble for some.

Not to mention ain't no way I'd be able to type, much less write a review, with a chick I just boinked hanging around and groping me.
so,
..... give a "coupon" for their first session. the cost is on you.
or
..... give a "coupon" after their first session. the cost is still on you, but only if they return.
[note "coupoun" = discount. tho, there was one aspd or eccie provider who gave out ppd = phrequent phucker discounts. one woman i know sends me coupons every so often].

it depends on what you want to attract.
lots of first time gentlemen callers.
lots of returning gentlemen callers.

regardless, provide a really deliteful encounter and you have them cuming back for more.
many of the women i've visited have done just that - i've gone back for more delites. some for 3+ yrs.

provide a so-so encounter and i know i prolly wont be back.

hercules posted ....
Lady gives great performance on 1st visit, gets her positive review then on follow-up visits she slacks because she knows the gent will look like a fool to follow-up a good review with a poor one.
b.s. ... if she provides a so-so or lackluster encounter on a subsequent visit, either the guy has the cojones to write an objective review or he doesnt.
for me, it's less what i think the woman will think and more what i think others would like to know.
I think if a guy takes a review special he should honor it. Perhaps the session did not go well hence the gent may not want to ruin your business. Regardless he should write it. I don't know if review specials really work or not but I like Ze's idea
I think if a guy takes a review special he should honor it. Perhaps the session did not go well hence the gent may not want to ruin your business. Regardless he should write it. I don't know if review specials really work or not but I like Ze's idea Originally Posted by Thatdude
No more review specials for me! Saw two men at a heavily discounted rate and after both sessions, there was no review to be found. But alas, that's when I was just getting started in the business.

If I give a special now, it's not going to be anything dealing with reviews. However, I will gladly give men military and p411 discounts.
I think innocentz reasoning is sound quays business and reviews.

IT IS NOT BUYING POSITIVE FEEDBACK, you don't know what they will write.
I think if a guy takes a review special he should honor it. Perhaps the session did not go well hence the gent may not want to ruin your business. Regardless he should write it. I don't know if review specials really work or not but I like Ze's idea Originally Posted by Thatdude
Agree he SHOULD honor it but if he normally writes reviews and doesn't after meeting with you after enjoying the special you may not want his feedback...the no feedback would be better for the provider than bad feedback.
Your not thinking it through.

If you offer me a discount for a later session if I write a review after the first session, 2 things can happen.

1. I have a good time, write a good review, and take you up on the discount because your worth seeing a 2ed time. If I dont write the review, you don't give me the discount.

2. I have a not so good or bad time. I may or may not write a review. The offered discount does not matter as I am not going back to see you anyway. What? I am going to write a false glowing review for a discount I am never going to cash in?

If you going to offer a discount in return for a review, NEVER give the discount first. Lots of guys will take the discount and never write the review and could care less if they see you a 2ed time no matter how good it is. They are just looking for cheap ass and don't care about anything else.

Now, if you offer me the discount, I write the review, and you fail to honor the discount, its your loss. You won't see me again and I will post about it on the board costing you other customers.

I see no down side for a provider offering a review discount this way.