Warning waste of time 83240**24*..no show multiple times

This dude is a total bullshiter. He has called me and my duo partner on multiple occasions booking outcall appt's and then doesn't answer the door.He doesn't have a handle but his so called name is S*** and his number is 83240**24*.

His has a thick east Indian accent and we did see him one time off an Eros ad but since calls gives us an address and isn't there. He plays games..waste of time

Ladies,

I'm sorry this happened, and it is important for you to be able to alert each other to bad behavior. However, when sharing alerts please remember that it is not permitted to reveal names, numbers, or other personal info on this board and they must be partially masked as I have done above. P411 IDs are required to be partially masked as well.

Please note that Eccie handles are ok to post in full.

Thank you for your cooperation and stay safe out there,
SpiceItUp
No matter how much of a shit head they are, their info is still protected on this forum so that phone number will be coming down or edited out.
and stop being so fuckin' selfish. Just b/c he feels the need to bullshit both you and your partner doesn't mean he's willing to play the same game with everyone else.

You get compensated a hefty amount for your services. It isn't as perfect and cut and dry as clocking in to a regular job, clocking out, and getting your near min wage pay.

There are risks involved and if you happen to be his 4th or 3rd string option and he's fickle, so be it.

Also, if he as a client battles indecisiveness over whether he should frivolously shell out 300 to 400 bucks for yalls services, then that's just the lick you take. The lack of repairing the A/C in his car probably took a lick the last time he spent money on you, his separated kids getting weekend fun expenses probably took a lick because he decided to go with his gut and see you one time.

The nature of your costly line of work inherits such mental quandaries of cost analysis from men. So yes, there will be men who will be incited enough from perhaps your BBbj and dirty talk to give you a call, but put off perhaps by something seemingly unnoticeable on your part, that makes him hesitate and re-consider.

If you women were charging less (I'm not suggesting), perhaps $120 per session then yes, the motherfucker probably lets you in, has dinner, alcohol, and probably $80's worth in 1's to "make it rain" and jump all over the mattress having a ball
Also guys will shop around. What 300 - 400. Is what we ask ourselves. Then find a cheaper option. Maybe you need to rethink your business strategy. Average price point per hour is about 200. Thats ranging from 150 - 250. You do a great job advertising and all that however. There is a spark in the mans brains that ignites. It says "Damn its only a nut and is it worth putting out this much for it" Yes i totally understand you get what you pay. Im not afraid of paying a higher price myself. However there are guys who will try to spend thier last $100 to get laid. Those tend to be the ones that set things up and blow it off. Most providers use a "blacklist" type system. No show = blacklist. I mean if the same guy calls you 90 times and is a no show and you keep talking to him then just maybe you have not got the hint. I know of providers that will solo rate at average price. Then do doubles at little bit of a discount rate just to get business. Example. 200 per hour solo. 175x2 for doubles. Offer a little incentive and im sure there will be less games and no shows.
The fellow deserves an alert if he makes an appointment, gives her an address, they show up, and then he doesn't answer the door. If he doesn't call, doesn't cancel, he is a NS/NC. Period. There are NO reasons which excuse that. Pricing has NOTHING to do with this.

HOWEVER, by now, Angel, you should be well aware of the rules. DON'T post complete phone numbers. Personally, I believe warnings on clients should never be posted in a public forum. If you want to report him, refer to the provider's private area for options. (And stop answering his damned calls.)
No, I think this guy is just an inconsiderate jerk.

However, the higher your prices are and I'm sorry, but the less than "perfect" you are also, you're probably likely going to pick up your fair share of indecisive men.

He goes all the way as far as no showing at the outcall. Perhaps there's a bit of an aggressive tone in your voice over the phone or at the call box? Maybe your friend is giggling in the back ground and something all of a sudden registers in his brain like "I'm about to be hustled by some curvy thick boned southern gals.." and it puts him off.

Cakes I'm looking at your profile and honestly, the only way I'd see you is if I got NCNS'd by a provider where I really wanted some bad, had 300 on me, was in the hotel and saw you looking at your sexiest. You probably walk by me, show off a beautiful Smile and graze my dick in the hallway - setting me ON FIRE!

I'd let you in, and we'd probably have a blast of a session, connect even, laugh, joke, fuck hard, I'd probably remember some redeeming qualities and activities within the BCD.

But when my head clears, days past, and I have options for providers who are a better fit to my physical taste, I'm already of the mindset that you're not worth, on a budgetary level, replacing what can potentially go to a provider I deem more to my physical liking. However, due to our blast of a time, I'd continue giving you some consideration, I would just have to search for excuses to justify blowing 300 to 400 again. I'd want to tell myself that a couple of ATF's were non-responsive. A traveling hottie was booked and it was late. I saved money on a personal expense anyways so let me just blow this.
Ncns go in coed anyway.
wreckshop says what most hobbyist feel but won't say.
Though unfortunate, an annoying client who effectively NCNS neither represents a threat to the community nor is it an uncommon occurrence. Moving this to Coed which is the appropriate forum for such FYI announcements and discussions.

-Spice
The fellow deserves an alert if he makes an appointment, gives her an address, they show up, and then he doesn't answer the door. If he doesn't call, doesn't cancel, he is a NS/NC. Period. There are NO reasons which excuse that. Pricing has NOTHING to do with this.

HOWEVER, by now, Angel, you should be well aware of the rules. DON'T post complete phone numbers. Personally, I believe warnings on clients should never be posted in a public forum. If you want to report him, refer to the provider's private area for options. (And stop answering his damned calls.)
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

AGREED.
No, I think this guy is just an inconsiderate jerk.

However, the higher your prices are and I'm sorry, but the less than "perfect" you are also, you're probably likely going to pick up your fair share of indecisive men.

He goes all the way as far as no showing at the outcall. Perhaps there's a bit of an aggressive tone in your voice over the phone or at the call box? Maybe your friend is giggling in the back ground and something all of a sudden registers in his brain like "I'm about to be hustled by some curvy thick boned southern gals.." and it puts him off.

Cakes I'm looking at your profile and honestly, the only way I'd see you is if I got NCNS'd by a provider where I really wanted some bad, had 300 on me, was in the hotel and saw you looking at your sexiest. You probably walk by me, show off a beautiful Smile and graze my dick in the hallway - setting me ON FIRE!

I'd let you in, and we'd probably have a blast of a session, connect even, laugh, joke, fuck hard, I'd probably remember some redeeming qualities and activities within the BCD.

But when my head clears, days past, and I have options for providers who are a better fit to my physical taste, I'm already of the mindset that you're not worth, on a budgetary level, replacing what can potentially go to a provider I deem more to my physical liking. However, due to our blast of a time, I'd continue giving you some consideration, I would just have to search for excuses to justify blowing 300 to 400 again. I'd want to tell myself that a couple of ATF's were non-responsive. A traveling hottie was booked and it was late. I saved money on a personal expense anyways so let me just blow this. Originally Posted by wreckshop
Thats where i was trying to get
Just how many times does it take to answer the calls and show up to know your gonna get screwed. For most people i would think 1. For you unfortunately its multiple..... maybe you did not get the memo the first time
Posting taint photos is the way to avoid all of this ... ijs.
Can a lady blow off some steam without a buncha jerks bombarding her with long-winded,irrelevant paragraphs??

She didnt post this to ask for pricing advice or what you guys think bout her looks,service etc
If you can't afford or justify spending X amount on a provider you have scheduled with,cancel the appointment ahead of time and look elsewhere.
How hard can that be??

If money is the issue,you don't let a provider come all the way to your front door then turn your phone off..multiple times!
This is someone who gets off on this,period.

Granted she shouldnt have let this happen more than once,she has the right to warn other providers
As spread out as Houston is,NCNS can be a bitch.
Can a lady blow off some steam without a buncha jerks bombarding her with long-winded,irrelevant paragraphs??

She didnt post this to ask for pricing advice or what you guys think bout her looks,service etc
If you can't afford or justify spending X amount on a provider you have scheduled with,cancel the appointment ahead of time and look elsewhere.
How hard can that be??

If money is the issue,you don't let a provider come all the way to your front door then turn your phone off..multiple times!
This is someone who gets off on this,period.

Granted she shouldnt have let this happen more than once,she has the right to warn other providers
As spread out as Houston is,NCNS can be a bitch. Originally Posted by NubianPrince

Originally Posted by wreckshop
I'll be that