Some where near love field
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Hj, bbbj, kissing, cfs, groping
Session Length: 30
Fee: $.1
Hair Color and Length: Blonde till below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Barbara is exact as her pics, she looks hot. Nice ass. Around 5'7 and weighs around 120 or 130 lbs. Seems 36D with around 34 or 36 ass and nice waist.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review AA.

Barbara is definitely one of my two Ts ATF's. Once I got to know her, she became more and more entertaining.
I have definitely suffered "some abuse" at her hands.

Photo Album: http://imgbox.com/g/XhnvqMwOXp

She was previously approved as a provider here but her status has reverted back to a member for some reason.
Tom Clubs facebook is great treasure trove it will lead you down a rabbit hole to all sorts of info wink wink.
Tom Clubs facebook is great treasure trove it will lead you down a rabbit hole to all sorts of info wink wink. Originally Posted by THICK10
Sorry. I don't understand.

BTW, here is my last review of Barbara. It doesn't appear in her profile's listing of reviews.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1020550
Well Tom let me tell you story that has gave me a whole new source of intel. Went to see a provider about two months ago had a great time as always she told me I was the greatest bla blah blah blah oh yeah leave the money on the table.Well when I got home I checked my phone went to facebook and to my surprise up popped her profile as people you may know, I thought to myself what could this lead to, well let me tell you went into her friends profile and hit the mother load almost every TS provider was on her friend list most the ones listed by you as good are bad .I tried it a local strip club same effect more inside intel
Well when I got home I checked my phone went to facebook and to my surprise up popped her profile as people you may know, I thought to myself what could this lead to ... most every TS provider was on her friend list. Originally Posted by THICK10
Interesting, I guess that applies to the type of info you are seeking. I'm not sure how much credence I
would put into Facebook accounts. I try to only speak from personal experience or good info sources.

In fact, the more I think about it, I don't think befriending the TS ladies on Facebook would be a good idea
for me personally. I try to provide the best info I have available ... good or bad. I can say confidently, that
many of the ladies probably think I'm a bad guy.
You are the Ralph Nader of the ts corner of the Hobby, tc, and those in the know appreciate your contributions!
... most the ones listed by you [Tom Clubs] as good are bad ... Originally Posted by THICK10
What are you trying to say here? "Good" and "bad" can be very subjective - do you mean that you don't find them attractive, or do you mean you think they have poor service skills? Are they located in a dangerous part of town, or do they engage in dangerous activities?

Sorry for the hijack, but I don't believe Tom has ever knowingly steered any of us into a "bad" situation. All any of us can do is report what she looked like, where she was located, and what kind of service we got, and beyond that YMMV in every case.
Yeah, T Limits is spot on with his commentary. Throw out at least ONE review of a ts session, Thick10, so we can read why you are making these claims. Put up or shut up, as the saying goes!