Toying with quitting the Hobby

• cr76
  • 07-09-2015, 11:40 AM
I've been toying with quitting the hobby. I have had lots of fun an spent some time with lost of beautiful girls, but lately I just haven't been I I it as much. I don't know if I got my fill or life priorities taking over , etc. so anyhoo, I have been toying with quitting, maybe getting some help. Whatever to know if anyone tried quitting before - exp, know friends that quit and never look back. I may stay in the game too, but it's been dwelling on me or a while.
  • WTF
  • 07-09-2015, 11:47 AM
How old are you? are you married? girlfriend? ...a bunch goes into answering your musing.
  • cr76
  • 07-09-2015, 11:51 AM
Early thirties - not married but So
If you do leave, don't look back. Dabbling in it is the worst thing you can do.

Good luck!
I've been toying with quitting the hobby. I have had lots of fun an spent some time with lost of beautiful girls, but lately I just haven't been I I it as much. I don't know if I got my fill or life priorities taking over , etc. so anyhoo, I have been toying with quitting, maybe getting some help. Whatever to know if anyone tried quitting before - exp, know friends that quit and never look back. I may stay in the game too, but it's been dwelling on me or a while. Originally Posted by cr76
I think that if you're smart, that you'll go through phases of this. Just last weekend, during the 4th, I was curled up (in a fetal position) on the couch trying to decide my future.

I played a hard game of "What if's." For some, 'tis the season.

How old are you? are you married? girlfriend? ...a bunch goes into answering your musing. Originally Posted by WTF
I agree. A bunch of factors DO go into answering your question. But I would suggest that on a daily basis, or momentary, those equations will change. Well, that is my guess.

If you do leave, don't look back. Dabbling in it is the worst thing you can do.

Good luck! Originally Posted by Camille Fox
How can you go forward if you don't, sometimes, look back?

One has to do what works. I've gone in and out and so have most of us.

If you leave, you can return. Life isn't set into concrete puddles of dumb platitudes. But sometimes, on lazy afternoons and other reflective moments, it works for us all.

How was this post for saying a bunch of nothing???

Always,
Elisabeth
I've been toying with quitting the hobby. I have had lots of fun an spent some time with lost of beautiful girls, but lately I just haven't been I I it as much. I don't know if I got my fill or life priorities taking over , etc. so anyhoo, I have been toying with quitting, maybe getting some help. Whatever to know if anyone tried quitting before - exp, know friends that quit and never look back. I may stay in the game too, but it's been dwelling on me or a while. Originally Posted by cr76
You have 25 reviews in approx 1 1/2 years and I'm sure there were way more sessions than just what you wrote about, am I right? I could be wrong but judging by your pattern, I don't see you giving up the hobby for good anytime soon. I've been through similar patterns where I've gone through a rampage of sessions for months on end but sometimes, even I still need to take a short break, focus on other things and get my head straight..Maybe that's all you need for now....and there's nothing wrong with that IMO....just my .02 speaking fucktard to fucktard....
If you have buyers regret, move on.
  • cr76
  • 07-09-2015, 02:43 PM
It's not buyers regret at all - ( some shitty sessions sure) I just kind of lost my taste for it. Yes there are a few sessions I haven't written about.
  • cr76
  • 07-09-2015, 02:57 PM
You have 25 reviews in approx 1 1/2 years and I'm sure there were way more sessions than just what you wrote about, am I right? I could be wrong but judging by your pattern, I don't see you giving up the hobby for good anytime soon. I've been through similar patterns where I've gone through a rampage of sessions for months on end but sometimes, even I still need to take a short break, focus on other things and get my head straight..Maybe that's all you need for now....and there's nothing wrong with that IMO....just my .02 speaking fucktard to fucktard.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Russ , you usually have pretty solid views on this world. Thank you. I've actually been hobbying for a very very long time. First exp ever was 5806 at 19.
Fucking quit already...
We'll see you in six months or so.
Just hope you don't miss a good Hitler video or hooker meltdown in the mean time.
Attachment 433454
I've been toying with quitting the hobby. I have had lots of fun an spent some time with lost of beautiful girls, but lately . . . Originally Posted by cr76
  • WTF
  • 07-09-2015, 03:27 PM
If you have buyers regret, move on. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I had buyers remorse once but i cleared it up with a shot of penicillin. That was in the early eighties!

• WTF
  • 07-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Early thirties - not married but So Originally Posted by cr76
God damn, early thirties amd ypu are already giving up on pussy! Congrats....you should soon be a millionaire.
Sounds like you need a challenge. There is no challenge here, you are pretty much guaranteed to get what you want. The hobby is not normal and at our age being single and never married I find we probably still crave a real normal relationship.
you do reach a time in which the allure of doing something new, and naughty wears off. Leave and find a woman in RL, and if it don't work out you can always come back.