DATY/DATO

Why do some providers don't like it when a client wants to go down on them? I enjoy going down on a girl but some providers prefer that I don't. Is it hygiene issue on me or on them? Or is it a comfort issue?
Read the reviews..if she has done these things with others you might expect the same...if NOBODY writes it in the reviews...its her...
if she does everyone else but NOT you...sorry dude it's you
Actually it is a general question. I have my regulars that I go with that enjoy it. There are some providers that I've been with that don't have it on their menu.
Most fucktards do not have a clue on how to DATY.
So if you enjoy it so much why would you go see a provider that didn't have it on her menu?

Is it a hygiene issue? (I'm asking you that question directly. Not reiterating your initial inquiry on whether or not it was). Do you have an unpleasant visage? How confident are you that you know how to properly eat pussy? Like percentage wise?
Yes I've had razor burn down there if a guy is too rough or stubbly and I'm freshly shaven.....if they don't get a clue when I wiggle away or flat out say "ow, too hard" then I will switch positions ASAP or if he's a regular, I will just pass on the offer if they don't learn.
Consider also that people are not all the same, with the same preferences.

Some like it some don't.

Men don't all like the same things.

More and more I see that men like "DATO".
That is not another vagina. It is a shit chute. I don't suck shit. Others like it.

Torito
To Katrina's inquiry. When I meet a new girl, I don't find out about their menu until after I meet them. As for whether I'm good at it, I only know that I'm good based on the girls that I've been with that have complemented me. I've been told that I have a soft tongue.
Better to find out before hand, when possible, if DATY is allowed.

I was with a provider that's here on ECCIE and I guess I was just used to them being "GFE". I tried to kiss her but it was just light, bullshit pecks. Whatever. I was ready for some DATY.

Well, I guess she laid out looking tasty on the bed thinking it was time for missionary. I go down there, and in the hobby world and in the real world, I usually get a great response from the pussy eating. This time...crickets. She was stiff as a board. I glance up and the look of horror on her face was both disturbing and hilarious at the same time!

I can't fathom why a guy would even bother with a no-kissing/CBJ provider. A shame, she was pretty damn hot.
Why do some providers don't like it when a client wants to go down on them? I enjoy going down on a girl but some providers prefer that I don't. Is it hygiene issue on me or on them? Or is it a comfort issue? Originally Posted by cool1302
In my experience, it is simply the provider's preference. The non-kissing, non-GFE, CBJ types generally don't allow DATY either. What sucks is some of the absolute HOTTEST providers you'll ever see fit into that category. But if I can't kiss her, eat her, get a BBJ, or barely put my lips anywhere on her, then what would be the point?

I hate the non-GFE experience. I leave feeling like I still haven't done anything with that hot chick, but my wallet is empty all the same.
  • Gbfsl
  • 12-30-2015, 08:36 PM
Read the reviews..if she has done these things with others you might expect the same...if NOBODY writes it in the reviews...its her...
if she does everyone else but NOT you...sorry dude it's you Originally Posted by MarineButch
+1. I have been with a lot of ladies over the last three years in this hobby and never once been denied DATY and DATO. These are two of my favorite activities and I do my homework on each girl before I make a date and thus ensure 100% success in this area.

Do your homework and your problem should be solved, unless it is you. JS
some may not do daty
it may be to intimate and can go a log for as kissing or GFE

DATY<<<<<<<<<<<
I'v had some really bad pussy munches and who say they are the best LOL
l
They just need to chew.
1. i never brag that im the bomb when it comes to daty,2. i learned a long time ago before or as i daty i ask what does she like how does she like it. 3 DATO i recently got into this and cant understand it myself i jsut enjoy it and like to do it but only if the pro is clean and ok with me doing this.

4 Darkeykong dat song omfg where do you find this shit!!!!