Questions for all the Gent's out there...

I was wondering how many hobbyist out there have ever met a provider or woman that just blew them out the water and you just wanted more or couldn't stop thinking about them after your meeting.

I guess she could be consider a provider but I met her back in March. She was killer and she did things that were imaginable . I can't get her out of my mind and no one could perform like she did. She has been the best I have ever had and I try to compare her to other providers and non of them are even close. No offense ladies.
Most call that an ATF lol
sounds like a good time to me!
  • ideas
  • 06-18-2011, 07:34 PM
I would like to know who it was?????
  • Waitt
  • 06-18-2011, 07:54 PM
Now you've created an ideal that even she can't live up to again. Variety my friend.
Now you've created an ideal that even she can't live up to again. Variety my friend. Originally Posted by Waitt
ha, you are right and I am trying to expand my horizons.
I would like to know who it was????? Originally Posted by ideas
I'll let you guys know. She is not from here or even on this board. I already heard crap about this place I am about to speak of, so its no big deal. I went because it was a one time chance and I don't know if I'll ever go back.

Her name is Laci Ann from the moonlite bunny ranch and she brain banged me and I can't get her out of my head.

If i ever get another chance to go, I will spend the entire day with her. Her skills are out of this world.
Wait the moonlite bunny ranch isn't all that great? I thought it was supposed to be fantastic....someone mind ellaborating on that?
Wait the moonlite bunny ranch isn't all that great? I thought it was supposed to be fantastic....someone mind ellaborating on that? Originally Posted by Big Joe
Nothing like spending 500-800 an hour for full service. I'll stick to the Houston area ladies.
I was wondering how many hobbyist out there have ever met a provider or woman that just blew them out the water and you just wanted more or couldn't stop thinking about them after your meeting.

I guess she could be consider a provider but I met her back in March. She was killer and she did things that were imaginable . I can't get her out of my mind and no one could perform like she did. She has been the best I have ever had and I try to compare her to other providers and non of them are even close. No offense ladies. Originally Posted by mexicali9
Good review. Much better than my first review thats for dam sure! We all fall in LUST... thats a good thang!
I am going to apologize for being so hard on you EA. I see the mantle has been passed...........LOL
I am going to apologize for being so hard on you EA. I see the mantle has been passed...........LOL Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
WELL Cut my legs off and call me Shorty! Finally some one noticed! There are some runner ups!
I am going to apologize for being so hard on you EA. I see the mantle has been passed...........LOL Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Lol... Ike no need for apologies, what are friends for.

Still Looking... I'm not sure he was talking about you but he certainly could have been lol
But in general, I think this happens to younger players all the time.

As one gets a few years of experience we realize there is the fog from the exquisite pleasure she may produce...

Then as that slowly lifts, we may be more objective....or not. Hence BS reviews are posted.

Still, there are some that one never forgets...

Consider all the times you are with a new provider, who somehow reminds you of an old favorite...
You cum faster thinking of the ol favorite than thinking of the sweetie you are with right then.

The trick is to keep making new favorites...continue to be overwhlemed by how talented some of these ladies are at what they do.
And post the good times.

Oh yeah,
Also, be objective about the less than overwhelming performances as well. Post those also, so the rest of us do not waste our time and money.

Not to be crude here....but that really means, WE are glad you had a good time...but really dont care about that.!!

WE want your info on whether or not you think WE will have a good time.
And remember, many of us are much more selective that others.
And most of us are looking at a Price/Performance consideration.
L8r
r9

I guess she could be consider a provider but I met her back in March. She was killer and she did things that were imaginable . I can't get her out of my mind and no one could perform like she did. She has been the best I have ever had and I try to compare her to other providers and non of them are even close. No offense ladies. Originally Posted by mexicali9
yea, ok, she looks hot.

http://www.bunnyranch.com/refstat.php?lid=436&sid=1

But Nevada? When there are so many hotties here?