What is it about Latina providers

They just seem to be so passionate I'd like input from both side of the hobby
My atf is a latina. But i dont think passion is restricted to latinas, however, with my little experience, i would say they seem to have the right attitude, right level of service, and they very much respect the people they come across, rather it seems that way to me. I think it is because they have been through hardship and know what it means to be grateful, so they give back in kind, that is not something you can teach, but something that comes from someones background, the company they keep, and the experiences they have had. i can guarantee if you meet another girl from another ethnic group with the same qualities, they do just as well, so no, its not coz they are latina even though most share common backgrounds that make them that way, rather, i think its coz of the qualities that the lady has that makes her passionate or not. My opinion, i just think latinas are beautiful, again, not a slight to other groups but they just seem to have me spellbound. The passion part, ummm, i think it depends on individuals and is not just a latina thing.
What you just stated is an opinion....
Attached Images File Type: jpg Opinions1.jpg (30.0 KB, 919 views)
Well, yeah, i stated an opinion, hopefully, not an offensive one to anyone.
I disagree with the OP. IMO, passion has nothing to do with the race.
  • pyro
  • 10-23-2011, 11:16 PM
(I'm an admitted Laura G. admirer)
But it has everything to do with it. In other countrys the society is publicly conservative but behind closed doors very passionate. Nudity is not an issue. Here in the states we are just uptight about sex, then when behind closed doors we tend to emulate what we see on television/cable or society's norms when we should just be boinking ourselves silly. I guess you just have to experience a gal whispering , "Oh Tico!" in your ear, or get ridden so hard as if you told the lady her donation was inside the wall and she was gonna have to used the headboard to get it out. My opinion is just based on personal experience. But thats just me, I'm funny that way...
As always ymmv.

pyro
I'm the one that hit the 1 star....cause this thread BLOWS!

ijs
Nah BDS, even I wouldn't blow this thread.
I'm the one that hit the 1 star....cause this thread BLOWS!

ijs Originally Posted by BDS
What's the matter BDS all those prettier and younger latinas showing up hurting your business
They just seem to be so passionate I'd like input from both side of the hobby Originally Posted by carkido45
About you always pimping you cause. Dude, just admit what agency you are promoting and be done with it!!!
Nah BDS, even I wouldn't blow this thread. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Thank you Thank You Thank you. I don't want your lips near anything I post.
Who knows what you've been blowing
PHOOOOOOEY
About you always pimping you cause. Dude, just admit what agency you are promoting and be done with it!!! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
You'd be the Queen of pimping so you figure it out
Race has zero to do with passion. Passion is all about connection. If I was going to stereotype women as this thread has done, I would say that passion is in the eye of the beholder. And CK only dates latinas so therefore you will automatically assume they are the most passionate, greatest, hottest, sexiest women there is. Where as I don't like Latin women so much. So my opinion would be completely different.

Whats the old saying.. we all have assholes or opinions or something..
I may have been but I had a cut of it, so how much do you get?
Race has zero to do with passion. Passion is all about connection. If I was going to stereotype women as this thread has done, I would say that passion is in the eye of the beholder. And CK only dates latinas so therefore you will automatically assume they are the most passionate, greatest, hottest, sexiest women there is. Where as I don't like Latin women so much. So my opinion would be completely different.

Whats the old saying.. we all have assholes or opinions or something.. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Because I'm Latino and can speak Spanish I am more confident with latinas and I can make them feel at ease with me just through better communication .
But you just can't miss the point that some of the more talented providers here are Latinas
PRS, Crystell, Toni, LatnRemedy, Esmeralda4fun, Laura Garza .
But then we do live in a City full of Latinas ....goodness I love Houston