The provider formally known as "Princess"

Yep, due to a (We will call it a security issue)
I had to change my screen name ect.... blah blah blah
and moved my incall location to the greenway plaza area! hip hip horray!
Do what you gotta do in order to stay safe and stop the BS...
Please contact staff with your old handle and new one, and let us know what's going on. One of the handles must be shut down. Email us at houston@eccie.net
Sorry for the "security issue." Always knew that JF wasn't playing with a full deck. lol Hope everything is kosher for you now. And joy o joy you are much closer to my side of town. I can consider seeing you without thinking, "Damn that's gonna hit the gas card hard." (Shameless attempt at gaining favor. lol)
WTF??? How did I get thrown in this?
(11:00am)Only took you 00:04:01.001 to reply. I'm impressed

(11:05am)edit: Nah, changed my mind.

(11:14am)I remember the wedding quite well. I got to be one of the Bridesmaid's.
you don't gotta edit anything. We were only married for a week.
Please contact staff with your old handle and new one, and let us know what's going on. One of the handles must be shut down. Email us at houston@eccie.net Originally Posted by mojojo213
her other handle is shut down. You know who this is. She should have contacted us before she did this.....
Someone needs to show her how to make a clean break from a problem situation....advertising hints in your new handle about your old handle in a thread touting your break from your old handle might not be the best method of moving on.....ijs.
exactly, if you're going to tell them who you used to be why change handles?
Maybe they cannot read.
Someone needs to show her how to make a clean break from a problem situation....advertising hints in your new handle about your old handle in a thread touting your break from your old handle might not be the best method of moving on.....ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
My thoughts exactly, well there will probably be a new new name change....ijs
I didn't 1star this....ijs
Thanks for the info and duly noted. I am closing this before the "bashing" starts!