BJ in the car

So a swinger couple who are friends of mine shared with me the latest craze amongst their friends. It's a throwback to high school, so basically they drive to local parks and other "private places" and start 'necking like school kids in the car...typically ending in a BJ or other creative craziness.

I got inspired and thought what the hell. Called my UTR ATF with the idea and she immediately jumped on it...i knew she would...and we had a blast. Afterwards, i promised her drinks and she decided to visit a friend of hers at her strip club. Of course, we told her friend, the stripper, and proceeded to go to my car in the parking lot with the both of them. Fun!

It's a silly idea -- and hardly anything new -- that just seems to tickle the fancy of folks, so i thought i'd share. Bet you you'll be thinking about it!

But, fair warning, stay away from Memorial Park.

;-)

-T
Man I had a bj in the car 3wks ago, first time in years.
I do require cim so no mess.
Always welcome new roadhead givers.
;-)
hummmmmm......i'm toying with this new craze at this very moment. I found the female and now all we have to do is plan our adventure and it off to the races!!!
For some reason I never got that in high school!!!! Countrygirls were to shy back then, but i do remember one of their moms that was not shy about it.
It my number one thing to do. I get them in the car several times a week.
Ive tried it a few times its alot of fun..plus the chance of getting caught makes it even hotter
Oh and I forgot to add you have to make sure there is no mess, which I always take care of
Hmm nothin like curb service----lol
I love bjs in the car especially in safe areas but I feel like bjs in a car can be not so good because I cannot do the things that i normally can do in a bed or in open space. Such as: I like to give REAL sloppy bjs and I will not be able to do that which really sucks because I feel sloppy bjs is the best!
hummmmmm......i'm toying with this new craze at this very moment. I found the female and now all we have to do is plan our adventure and it off to the races!!!
For some reason I never got that in high school!!!! Countrygirls were to shy back then, but i do remember one of their moms that was not shy about it. Originally Posted by Easye
you've got to write a review on that!

I on the other hand wanna do it all in the car, not just a bj.
  • bbkid
  • 10-31-2011, 07:34 AM
I on the other hand wanna do it all in the car, not just a bj. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Hmmmm. Really, you say???
Definitely a favorite past time. Get them every once and a while. Can always use more!
Definitely a favorite past time. Get them every once and a while. Can always use more! Originally Posted by AshrDashr