Is it a NCNS when....

The question is:

Is it considered a NCNS, or just a NS, when after an appointment has been scheduled, confirmed, and re-confirmed with directions, getting the text I am not comfortable with this appointment. There was PLENTY of TIME for screening-don't make the appointment, but the text came 30 minutes prior to the appointment, after the provider had been told that I was 45 minutes away from anywhere is Austin.

Like I said, she sent the address.

Review or not to Review that is the question?
Who was it?
While it is fully our right as a provider to refuse to see those we may not be comfy with...that choice should be made BEFORE address is given out....
I wouldn't call what happened a NCNS just plain rude
The question is:

Is it considered a NCNS, or just a NS, when after an appointment has been scheduled, confirmed, and re-confirmed with directions, getting the text I am not comfortable with this appointment. There was PLENTY of TIME for screening-don't make the appointment, but the text came 30 minutes prior to the appointment, after the provider had been told that I was 45 minutes away from anywhere is Austin.

Like I said, she sent the address.

Review or not to Review that is the question? Originally Posted by parttimer
no session, no review.

If she got the last minute heebee-jeebees do think it would have been a great session anyway?

Isn't everyone always supportive around here of putting your own safety first? That should go for both sides of the equation. Give the donation to someone else.

of course you can always make a scene in coed if you feel that justice must be served...
  • Toyz
  • 10-06-2014, 06:04 AM
That's not a NCNS, its a FUFBD "Fuck You Found Better Deal"...
agreed, would not have been a good session, but more likely, fufbd. guess shewasn'tthe1!
  • ztonk
  • 10-06-2014, 07:41 AM
Since you didn't meet the lady, you can't write a review.

I agree it is bad form to get to that point and then bail on you. If you would have done the same to her, she'd probably post an alert on you...

Most likely she got a better offer and took it.

ztonk
(Prepare to poke your eyes out because this is very boring.)

The provider in question is me. PT and I set up an appt at 11:30am.

Before he was on his way I gave him the address to the incall. I asked him how long he was going to visit for and he said he was not sure. I specifically told him I shared an incall with another lady and I needed to know because she also had a request. After some back and forth we settle on half an hour.

Then he sends me a text asking me about my rates. I am never comfortable discussing $ but since I had screened him I did tell him.

As I am heading to the in-call he sends me another text if I do COF or CIM. After that question yes I got a creepy feeling and said I no longer feel comfortable with this situation. I told him I don't discuss money and sexually explicit questions. He apologizes and said something along the lines that he was sorry and that all he typed were acronyms. So I said Ok I will see you soon.

He then texts he is in traffic. I told him no worries but my friend does have an appt at 12:20pm. Then says he may be running a little late.

Then texts again that his GPS says he will be there closer to 12pm and asks if its possible to push the other ladies appt back. Which that is something I am not going to do because he is running late.

Mind you I am there all ready and our appt is for 11:30. At this point I say lets cancel because I do not want our time together to be rushed. So I start getting ready to head out.

He texts again he is 15 min away. At this point I am not sure if he is playing around or what is going on. Then he asks me if we can meet after my friends appt. I said sorry I am not going to wait around until then.

He asks if he can buy me lunch to make up for it. I said No Thank You since I do not know him.

I tell him you have asked questions about rates, asked sexually explicit questions, and keep changing times. I am good and I will just pass for today.

He then asks if we can meet at 2pm or do an outcall. I say no I have already lost some of my morning driving there, waiting around and driving home.

He apologizes again and says he will make it up to me. I entertain his question and I said Yeah how so? He responds by giving you a tip. So of course I start to think yes an incentive for wasting my morning doesn't sound bad and maybe I was just being paranoid about his way of being earlier. Last question I ask is whats the latest he can meet that day.

I know I can not post text screen shots but if anyone wants to read our text messages to verify all of this please let me know.
This is why it is best to hear both sides of the story. I don't think that Dara did anything wrong. Parttimer has made several mistakes, the most offensive I think is asking Dara to get the other girl to push back her appt just so that he can make his appt, even though it is Parttimer who is arriving late for an appt.

My advice is Parttimer plan his next appt better next time. Find out the details of donation, menu etc when he does his research. Also, plan the trip so he can arrive on time.
I do not want any bad vibes between PT and I. PT would you like to try this again?
  • Toyz
  • 10-06-2014, 09:34 AM
In PT's defense, he did not name names.

Everything was off the board UNTIL he offered more money (tip). If the questions were creepy and out of bounds I'm not sure how a few more franklins changed things.

I like that Dara offered to work this out...kudos to you for that!

If PT missed the scheduled time...and new it was a firm timeline...then Dara was within her rights to cancel based on that Aline. But how many providers ask to push back time and expect no challenges because of it? (Not at you Dara, but it happens).
Toys you're right I shouldn't have entertained the tipping part. I didn't cancel because of the some of things he said I cancelled because he was already going to be late and it would push into the other ladies appt time.

The only reason I responded to this was because I knew this was about me and I wasn't sure if he was going to say something in other private areas. I never said I was right or he was wrong. Just did want to give my half of the story.

All I want to do is kiss and make out! I mean kiss and make up.
  • Toyz
  • 10-06-2014, 09:50 AM
And again Dara, I think its awesome that you step up and put yourself out there. Not many would.

Much respect from me for that.
  • onei
  • 10-06-2014, 10:03 AM
Dara, I wrote a long response then deleted it (most people don't like long posts) So here's the condensed version.

Assuming all is as stated (I'm not questioning, just don't have actual evidence, and not asking for it) — you were right, he was wrong.

Now, a question, I understand the "no money/sex talk" but at the same time, if questions are not asked (or at least answered somewhere to my satisfaction and personal comfort level) then I'm just going to pass.

For example, you have very little in regard to a showcase (pics). Please note, I'm not criticizing, just making an observation. That is 100% your choice and I will defend you to the end on that. From my side of the fence, the less I know, the less likely I'm going to make that first contact. Your showcase has two pics, stats, times available (good general info) and the following statement: "Menu items can be seen on my showcase which I have provided for you on the link below.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=92860 " but there is no menu to be found.

So, where is the happy medium for all parties interested?
How do we respect you and your comfort level as a provider and get important information for us answered without crossing the invisible line?
Yes I can research reviews, and I do, as everyone should.
Is there a point where it's okay to ask pointed questions without setting off all kinds of alarms in your head? <----that's not a sarcastic statement, rather very realistic I would imagine.

BTW, classy of you to go the extra mile to still see him. OP, I personally feel you owe her something for wasting her time. Something with nothing expected in return. I feel it works both ways.
Sounds like Dara was there and did her part, to the extent that she could. Good work!
Sounds like PT was the NS.
PT, this deal went sour because you were late, in a time sensitive situation.

Perhaps PT wasn't playing games, but it sounds like Dara got suspicious about that.
I wonder as well. Offer to buy her lunch?
C'mon PT.

Time to put on your big-boy pants and accept responsibility.
If Dara reschedules with you, be 10 min early, and set a new record for tipping.
I'd move on and try to do right next time.