Fifty shades of HOT PINK!

I guess I may be the ONLY lady who is NOT interested in the "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie...started reading the book/threw it away!
I am NOT a very submissive person as most of you know...lol....so I would prefer if they reveresed the movies setting and made a "Fifty Shades of Hot Pink" for us gals who like our men to be the more submissive partner!

Anybody care to add their thoughts?????
Love you Dallas. Probably my favorite provider friend in the hobby. You are one real, true, classy, wild, and outstanding lady for the hobby world.
Always fun to get your comments.
Harley
Yup! That would be a better film I think adultwise. Maybe even commercially. I maybe off a little.
I barely made it through. I think I quit reading with a few pages left. The characters were awful. The dialog even worse. Imagine it Christian were poor and ugly. Now you just have a book about a messed up psycho abusing a virgin. Somehow all the women think it is OK because he has a fancy apartment and a private plane. I found it offensive.
I barely made it through. I think I quit reading with a few pages left. The characters were awful. The dialog even worse. Imagine it Christian were poor and ugly. Now you just have a book about a messed up psycho abusing a virgin. Somehow all the women think it is OK because he has a fancy apartment and a private plane. I found it offensive. Originally Posted by HeatherDAngelo
I'm a little thrown back by your opinion about the book.
What if the guy is poor and ugly? I didn't know poor ugly guys weren't allowed to have such a hobby!
I thought some of us uhguies were OK to have a great personality, imagination, freedom to be just plain smart about how we get what we want! I thought it was all about consent and enjoying the rest.

And no I haven't and won't read the book!

Please don't check me with the heavy Quart again.
What would the book be titled if the guy WAS poor and ugly? One Shade of Green: money
I'm a little thrown back by your opinion about the book.
What if the guy is poor and ugly? I didn't know poor ugly guys weren't allowed to have such a hobby!
I thought some of us uhguies were OK to have a great personality, imagination, freedom to be just plain smart about how we get what we want! I thought it was all about consent and enjoying the rest.

And no I haven't and won't read the book!

Please don't check me with the heavy Quart again. Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
My comment was that I am criticising the ladies who swoon over the main character because he is rich and handsome. They are willing to overlook that he is an abusive psycho who admits he is 50 shades of fucked up. This is not his hobby. This is his obsession bread from his own abuse.
I love "uhgies" as you call them. I still will not allow them to abuse me. The girl in the book is a virgin who allows herself to be injured and abused because she is star struck over his looks and money. I was just saying that if the main character had been an average joe then the women who loved the book would not have been so easily seduced. And our heroine may have been so easily taken against her will.
It just doesn't sit well with me when an older dominating man seduces an innocent young virgin. Gives her violent sex and calls it love.
This was not some mature woman who has decided on her own free will that she kinda likes getting spanked and tied up. She fell for the guy and his conditions to their relationship were that she submit to his discipline.
My comment was that I am criticising the ladies who swoon over the main character because he is rich and handsome. They are willing to overlook that he is an abusive psycho who admits he is 50 shades of fucked up. This is not his hobby. This is his obsession bread from his own abuse.
I love "uhgies" as you call them. I still will not allow them to abuse me. The girl in the book is a virgin who allows herself to be injured and abused because she is star struck over his looks and money. I was just saying that if the main character had been an average joe then the women who loved the book would not have been so easily seduced. And our heroine may have been so easily taken against her will.
It just doesn't sit well with me when an older dominating man seduces an innocent young virgin. Gives her violent sex and calls it love.
This was not some mature woman who has decided on her own free will that she kinda likes getting spanked and tied up. She fell for the guy and his conditions to their relationship were that she submit to his discipline. Originally Posted by HeatherDAngelo

And thanks for the heavy quart check.

I just wanted to hear a woman say those things today just in case submission to movie watching is in order..
Again I haven't and won't be reading the book. Sounds like I would hate it!

Dang it! Here I go. So, if the guy is ugly and poor but some how seduces a virgin, virgin only one time right or is her vag magical?, he is a horrible person because she just got seduced? Whatever a poor ugg mofo uses to "star strike" a lady is just wrong otherwise?

What your also saying is that mother nature shouldn't strike young virgins the way it strikes everyone else? Aren't most of us at some point "star Struck" by something, IQ, money,status, great looking gals like yourself, ect, ect? Are we not virgins to such things at some point?
I haven't read the book...
How would you prevent such a thing from happening to a virgin? So, how would you introduce a virgin to Bondage safely?
That sounds horrible. I hope this doesn't encourage men to be more violent sexually towards women thinking it their secret desire. I prefer to be the more submissive in a relationship because I see myself as a people pleaser and I get more joy making someone else happy. That said, I could never be with someone that didn't have my best interest in mind or who didn't respect my boundaries (as few as I have). I don't like pain, I'm all about pleasure and I don't like anyone being mean to me, I'm a sensitive sort. But, I love a man in charge. One who takes control and lets me know I am his and there to please his every desire. I think that is sexy.
That said, I have no problem taking control if a man wants to hand over the reigns and let me lead in the events. But no matter who takes the lead, I don't think anyone should be abused or treated with a lack of respect.

This was not some mature woman who has decided on her own free will that she kinda likes getting spanked and tied up. She fell for the guy and his conditions to their relationship were that she submit to his discipline. Originally Posted by HeatherDAngelo
How would you prevent such a thing from happening to a virgin? So, how would you introduce a virgin to Bondage safely? Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
I think the point Heather is making on the main character being a virgin is that she is unaware of what a healthy sexual relationship is and so she is being manipulated to thinking this is normal and everyone is enjoying sex so she should too. An experienced lover would know this was not the norm and could make a more educated decision based on experience whether or not this was something she felt comfortable doing.
I think the point Heather is making on the main character being a virgin is that she is unaware of what a healthy sexual relationship is and so she is being manipulated to thinking this is normal and everyone is enjoying sex so she should too. An experienced lover would know this was not the norm and could make a more educated decision based on experience whether or not this was something she felt comfortable doing. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
I agree with this∆∆ yes, the story is deplorable!

So, what if an experienced woman is " star struck" too.
Would that make the story better but is it not the same situation?
If the girl gets to enjoying the pain that's bad because she likes it now? The pain somehow entraps her? You bondage/pain girls better quit now!!

How many of us ever start out with a healthy normal sex life? What is? Are we not allowed differences?

Oh, you two ladies do "Strike me"...no..no pain.
I think we should all learn to walk before we run. I also find that the more abstract and/or kink comes from exploring beyond and pushing your boundaries. I have a lot of experience and so my taste have evolved and I enjoy a whole lot of kink that most would be shocked by. But, these developed over time, slowly. Sometime with a caring partner that helped me explore and others were not so pleasant life experiences.

There is nothing wrong with a woman that enjoys pain, if she truly enjoys it and is not compromising herself for someone else.

And yes, a more experienced woman can be "star struck" or manipulated. But, it's not as easy to convince her what is expected because she has experienced so much more. In other words, a virgin is easy prey for a predator looking to take advantage of her inexperience.

If the story was about an experienced woman that liked pain, totally different scenario and I'd probably enjoy it.
quote--How many of us ever start out with a healthy normal sex life? What is? Are we not allowed differences?

ditto
I think we should all learn to walk before we run. I also find that the more abstract and/or kink comes from exploring beyond and pushing your boundaries. I have a lot of experience and so my taste have evolved and I enjoy a whole lot of kink that most would be shocked by. But, these developed over time, slowly. Sometime with a caring partner that helped me explore and others were not so pleasant life experiences.

There is nothing wrong with a woman that enjoys pain, if she truly enjoys it and is not compromising herself for someone else.

And yes, a more experienced woman can be "star struck" or manipulated. But, it's not as easy to convince her what is expected because she has experienced so much more. In other words, a virgin is easy prey for a predator looking to take advantage of her inexperience.

If the story was about an experienced woman that liked pain, totally different scenario and I'd probably enjoy it. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
What I'm hearing is that the story is about a sexual predator and its "way popular with ladies"? why? And dont make excuses for the RW mentality, please!