Another Private House Party - Oct 15th

So, we are putting on another small get together in a private home where hobbyists and dancer/providers can hang out, mingle, have a beverage or something to eat, as well as do some private dances. The house has 3 bedrooms and a finished basement/4th bedroom available for private dances. There is no cover for anyone who attends and the girls are on their own as far as menu, boundaries, and donation. There is no cut or tip out program so 100% of your donation stays with the girl(s) you share it/them with.

Right now, 8 girls have expressed interest and I plan on contacting more Ideally, we will have close to 10 girls and about 15 guys so space is limited. This will be managed by invites, as the home cannot handle a large crowd.

I know everybody wants to know the lineup of girls, but I want to hang tight on this, until closer to the 15th. All I can say is that I am planning on selling back from vacation to get a little more scratch for the event, LOL!
Oct 15th? I'm alailable, after checkin alailabilty. Whew
Yes, Oct 15th. Will request Mod help to fix...
The house has 3 bedrooms and a finished basement/4th bedroom available for private dances. Originally Posted by MajorHands
what abouts ...a morgue

...ya know in case there be a ...unexpected trip ta handyland
Closed per guideline #30

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.