Is a Picture Worth 1,000 words?

Those that know me know i am very discreet and private. I have a few pics out there now, but i know some girls have tons! And videos and flashy websites.

How much do the photos count when choosing a provider? 50%?
How about references/reputation?

Printed words in their bio?
What they say on the board?

If naughty, kinky photos play a huge role in the decision making process, i may have to rethink the way i do things....thanks ya'll for being a great community! 💋
I personally like to see the face, even if it's a bit blurred or has part of it blocked out. References and reputation ultimately mean the most to me.

As far as what they say on the board, that can definitely put them on my don't see list. Dallas, for example, is so kind on this board it just makes you like her. You seem that way to me as well. When gals get mean or vindictive I have a tendency to just tune them out and add them to the don't see list. Who needs drama? That's why we're here, right? To escape the daily stuff.
For me it is more about personality, how you reply to private messages, board presence and chemistry as I get older. I need more mental stimulation vs physical on a date.You can be drop dead gorgeous on the outside and be ugly on the inside or you can be a plain jane and have a perfect attitude, or vice versa. For me looks + a great personality, are going to win me over more than seeing naughty pics.

Now mind you, if you do not show your face I might ask what your hair or eye color is if you do not list it. I love playing with long hair and staring into your eyes.

Just be yourself and willing to engage in mental stimulation and you can hook me like a trophy bass. lol

Hope my opinion helps.
Pictures do speak a thousand words but something close to a menu and/or substantiating documentation is the dud or bombshell for this kid! Even then, caution rules.

The item that will back me out of an ad, without a second thought, is "GFE"!

Men do tend to be more visually stimulated. I do want to know who I am going to visit. That being said how they act pre-appointment enhances or deflates the mood.
I think it depends on the fantasy you're buying in to.

I think some guys want the fantasy of a relationship, so it's more about personality/chemistry.

And, I think some guys want the fantasy of being with their perfect "10". For those guys, seeing the full package is going to count for a lot.

I know, and I can only speak for myself, that I don't entertain the idea of seeing companions when I don't know what their face looks like. I like a lot of eye contact (which, for me, helps simulate intimacy).
Naughty kinky pictures don't do as much for me as a pretty face can when choosing a provider. But I also understand why providers don't put those pictures in their bio pages. Reviews are the largest factor in my decisions but a face shot sure helps. Would the women be willing to PM a face shot on request?
The more pics, the better. However, SS is very pretty! I can attest.

What a woman says on the board usually doesn't make me want to see her more, but it can put her on my DNS if she frequently has a negative attitude. I just assume that if they are negative here, while selling a service, they're going to be negative in person. Anyone can fake it online, it takes a pro to fake it in person!
Descriptive reviews and online personality play a big part in who I see. Updated pics are very important as well. When a lady only uses older pics, there are red flags raised. Facial pics are nice, but not a deal breaker by any means.
Its the personality for me. Behind closed doors i become very shy. I look specifically for providers that can pull me out of my shell and work theough the shyness. Maybe its the way i am or the way i get my enjoyment. Either way I have only found a couple I completely enjoyed.
Naughty kinky pictures don't do as much for me as a pretty face can when choosing a provider. But I also understand why providers don't put those pictures in their bio pages. Reviews are the largest factor in my decisions but a face shot sure helps. Would the women be willing to PM a face shot on request? Originally Posted by Napoleoninrags
I second all of this. I understand the choice not to include face shots but I am significantly more likely to set something up if I have seen the provider's face.
Pictures, as long as representative and fairly recent are always great. A few is actually better than a large number. To many is just distracting. I reference the pictures but rely on their reviews much more. SS, hope to meet you one day.
I won't see anyone who doesn't have any photos. Doesn't have to be kinky or provacative but they do have to have them.
When I choose a girl it is based on what I think her personality is like based on her writing and txts.
What is said in the board by others can turn me off of someone but it has never been able to push the decision the other way if I am on the fence.l about them.
These answers surprised me! Its great to hear that you guys not only understand our need for discretion, but you actually appreciate our "personalities" as well!
I wish it didnt have to be that way in our world. Or more specifically, our country!
I like the mystery and intrigue of being with a new man!
For the record, my eyes are dark green with gold flecks. I have been told my gaze is very sensual and hypnotic.

And i miss Dallas. She is so positive!
Pictures aren’t the sole factor, but they are important. Physical attraction is one of the main considerations when guys decide who they want to spend their private time with.

I think personality and reviews are equally as important, though!

...And i miss Dallas. She is so positive! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Me too! Hope she’s back soon.