BBBJ,is that what yall really like?

Being new to this and would like to know if yall like sloppy BBBJ,I find it the only way to do things but I dont know if thats somthing I should do around here?Looking forward to hearing what yall like.......
Being new to this and would like to know if yall like sloppy BBBJ,I find it the only way to do things but I dont know if thats somthing I should do around here?Looking forward to hearing what yall like....... Originally Posted by Sassysandy

Nah, the guys here are really into a dry CBJ. They love it! Make sure you specify that in your ads or they'll think you're "cheap".

Just kiddin'. BBBJ all the way. The wetter the better.
and when I am ready open wide baby!!!!!!....................
Guys around here love ladies that drink the swimmers, YUCK!
If you're not careful, when you bend over they will try to stick a finger up your ass. They're sick, I KNOW! The rest of us are just a bunch of good ole' boy scouts.
Saliva saliva, lot's of stringy saliva!
I enjoy a great kisser first and slowly working my way up to a really good sloppy BBBJ .....NQNS ....love it ...T
I enjoy a great kisser first Originally Posted by tsrv4me
Yea, and that guy who was there right before you enjoyed the NQNS as well lol
Hey friend,good to see you here!If you recall we talked at the sex store,you was getting supplys for your bodyrubs,hope to see you get some new pic's posted!Your pictures dont give you any justice...I hope to see you with provider status soon,once they get to know you they will see your attitude is priceless,I loved talking to you that day.If you need any help please feel free to send me a email!I will pass word to my hobby friend thats like a true bodyrub to come see you,they just might!
Sabrina, You Are Awsome.
might get or post a showcase too, especially in your posts.
  • kprod
  • 05-15-2010, 11:48 AM
I prefer BBBJ but I have had some CBJ's that are just as good if the provider does it right. If a girl prefers CBJ I always respect it because that means they are respecting themselves. If a provider respects herself, the session will most likely be better than a girl who doesn't and just wants to get it over with.
Sabrina, You Are Awsome. Originally Posted by verygood69
You are too!When can I see you?
Actually, I often prefer DATY over BBBJ. Depends on my mood.

~~CR~~
  • gitzo
  • 05-15-2010, 02:31 PM
bbbjtcimnqns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: blowup:
I Love it! It makes me giddy to know "yup she can identify me in a line up by the taste of my cum" lol
OMG,its you Sandy!HOW the heck are you?Man,I am taking off one day this week just to come see you.Your still working from home right?I need you to rub my back!I still dance at the same club too!I love your cooking too,you still try to feed all your friends!Not sure what I want the most a home cooked meal or bodyrub they both are the shit.Call me somtime...