Steviewinwood ripoff artist

Should've been posted for ladies only... ladies look where we are supposed to look for information.

Sorry posted in wrong section.

Moving to correct one.
Seriously guys wtf??? If you make an agreement, please uphold the terms of the contract. Less than 500, its a valid enforceable contract...
Tell us what went down Amber? The Coed Forum has been so lame of late, I could use something juicy to nibble on...lol
Really? You want to go there?
Really? You want to go there? Originally Posted by steviewinwood

Im shocked you tell hookers your handle
Im shocked you tell hookers your handle Originally Posted by monkmonk
If you PM them and arrange a time, wouldn't they know your handle without you telling them?
If you PM them and arrange a time, wouldn't they know your handle without you telling them? Originally Posted by bmoore
Do you recognize sarcasm when you see it? If not, review the previous two posts and it is a step in the right direction...

BTW, love your avatar.
Bring it on stevie...You first, we'll call it true confessions. I for one love the TRUTH. Tell us how you screwed her over?
more drama from Amber Rain, what a shock.
Obviously not an alert thread and moved to Coed
Bring it on stevie...You first, we'll call it true confessions. I for one love the TRUTH. Tell us how you screwed her over? Originally Posted by ManSlut

I think they called this a Truth Court when the Cambodians addressed the crimes of the Khmer Rouge.
and I thought Ms Amber was smarter than that.
All i needed to see was the name and i can guess the rest lol

CG
Do you recognize sarcasm when you see it? If not, review the previous two posts and it is a step in the right direction...

BTW, love your avatar. Originally Posted by luiz7667
Lol, thanks. Screwed by the lack of a sarcasm font yet again.
Fuck Yea!!! With this~ and Esme's staged kid napping! Are you kidding me? This is true fucking hooker drama and we need this shit to go down here on Coed Hooker Court!! Hopefully with Esme seated as head judge!! All we need is a talking beaver to put this shit in gear!! GAWED if only the New York Times could get their hands on some of the shit that y'all come up with....