female condom

Let's talk female condoms. I know nothing about them. Are they safe ie. do they work? How do they feel to the guy? negatives? They don't seem popular.
I love female condoms. They are little more expensive than regular condoms. I say yes safe, yes it works. It's better for some guys cuz regular condoms they tend to lose sensitivity. Add lube in female condom does the trick. Messy if you don't twist the female condom before pulling it out. I totally recommend.
they was talking about these in MS. i don't no how to post an reput stuff
Dying to try these... Is there any risk of them being pushed in though? Having no experience with them, visual or otherwise, I'm having a hard time imagining how they work exactly. It seems to me junior could drive it in so to speak.
  • Go4it
  • 03-22-2013, 11:00 PM
Glad to see this topic again. One of the reasons I first saw AngelinaS was because she posted about using these ---- then I never got around to trying it out with her. Guess I need to start over again.
I enjoy the female condoms.
I have no experience with these. But it definitely interests me.
tried one for the first time last week, I and sold it felt great and no loss of senitivity.
I am dying to try one out as well!! Would love to hear from ladies in the Mid-Cities or Ft. Worth offering them.
Tried one once. Felt like I was fucking Saran Wrap.
Tried one once, too. The female condom's opening covers the woman's vulva. Since I am very visual, this killed the mood for me.
Tried one once. Felt like I was fucking Saran Wrap. Originally Posted by TinMan
I have to agree with TinMan, female condoms are not very enjoyable for some of the guys. I have only tried them once and the experience was not good at all.
I used these when I was married. Wonderful.

I hear they feel natural for the man and no, they don't slip in. I recommend the male inserts them with the light on
Tried one once, too. The female condom's opening covers the woman's vulva. Since I am very visual, this killed the mood for me. Originally Posted by oglfp12
Exactly!
I made this comment to a regular a few weeks ago, and it seems appropriate here.

Guys would have fewer issues with condoms (the traditional variety) if women were more proficient in their application. A long time ago when I used to visit AMPs, the ladies were trained in slipping on the cover with their mouths during oral. Oftentimes you didn't realize you were wearing a raincoat until you reached down and felt it.

The fumbling around for a rubber when you're ready for it is the biggest mood killer for a lot of guys. If ladies worked on their technique in this area (a lost art for the most part), good ole-fashioned condoms would work just fine for the majority of men.