Death threats...

Has anyone received calls or texts from a guy claiming to be from a drug cartel? He is threatening to kill me and my family because I wasted one of his girls time on Rubmd.

I have no clue who the girl was if it was even something that really happened. He sent pics of dead dismembered bodies and said that is how I would end up.

He said if I paid him 2500.00 it would be forgotten.
Happens all the time, block the number and move on.
I had some fun first then blocked.
I would pay him if I were you. I would also visit the cops and saying he's making up lies to get money from you
Big Bob is right. Ignore it and move on. But, if you are not already, use a hobby phone in the future, and don't tie any R/W info to it.
Yes sir my phone is not tied to me ar all. He sent me personal information that is tied to this phone and it is a fictional character.
Yes sir my phone is not tied to me ar all. He sent me personal information that is tied to this phone and it is a fictional character. Originally Posted by straitfan76
Ignore
Happens all the time
If it was real, I doubt he would send it in a way where you could provide evidence to the FBI. Yes, it's probably a burner phone, but they would facilitate a meeting to transfer funds then make arrest.
I would pay him if I were you. I would also visit the cops and saying he's making up lies to get money from you Originally Posted by aku1999
Don't give him a cent.
OH Man! Why don't I get these calls?!?!

I'd clown the guy than give him the address to the police station and tell him i'd be waiting with the dough.
Yet another reason to only see ladies on P411.
You better give them all your money just to be on the safe side………
You better give them all your money just to be on the safe side……… Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Best advice yet!!!!
Best advice yet!!!! Originally Posted by ntxguy
Good one, friend of Bob