Does supply and demand apply to pricing?

Oh my, and not to tick anyone off, but do the basic elements of supply and demand play any role in DFW or am I just not aware of the demand? Reason being, it seems like the standard hour is north of $500 these days and, in some instances, north of $1000. Is there that much demand and not enough providers in the DFW area or am I just shopping at the wrong mall? ha! Just noticed a provider asking $1400 for 30 minutes. Hello?!
I don't think so. There's plenty of each in DFW. I think what pricing ultimately comes down to is the providers desire for high volume or low volume. After that it depend on their own marketability, how much one would seek their particular body type, ethnicity, and style.
Do tons of research and I think the average is closer to $$$ though for me that’s still high lol. I’d like to see it around $$ an hour .
I have observed, that some providers think charging by the tattoo is a 'thing'.
I have observed, that some providers think charging by the tattoo is a 'thing'. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
That approach would backfire with me. I don't mind one or two small tattoos, but major ink is an immediate turn-off for me.
That approach would backfire with me. I don't mind one or two small tattoos, but major ink is an immediate turn-off for me. Originally Posted by CatServant
Exactly my point Sir. Bravo!
Do tons of research and I think the average is closer to $$$ though for me that’s still high lol. I’d like to see it around $$ an hour . Originally Posted by playerplano
Hell even $$ is too much for an hour (I don’t make that) for a product that has no cost or a low cost to maintain. (Soap, feminine products and the occasional waxing).
Oh my, and not to tick anyone off, but do the basic elements of supply and demand play any role in DFW or am I just not aware of the demand? Reason being, it seems like the standard hour is north of $500 these days and, in some instances, north of $1000. Is there that much demand and not enough providers in the DFW area or am I just shopping at the wrong mall? ha! Just noticed a provider asking $1400 for 30 minutes. Hello?! Originally Posted by TXSUN55000
Basic supply and demand is one thing: living in inflationary times is another, not to tick anyone off, lol.
I agree that 1400 for 30 minutes seems a bit excessive. but I was just having a conversation yesterday about how wealthy chumps pay excessively for everything from food to p*ssy because it feeds their ego ... let them do so. And watch the movie, "The Menu", if you want a little vindication for not being a rich asshat....
Hell even $$ is too much for an hour (I don’t make that) for a product that has no cost or a low cost to maintain. (Soap, feminine products and the occasional waxing). Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Uh ..... WRONG!
Incalls come with expenses. The consequences of getting caught are quite severe. And upkeep of the entire production isn't just about a few feminine products ...
I think price is relative to both the provider and the customer . She can change more and he can pay more if they want . I’m not one that can or will pay the higher fees. When the prevailing or average fee goes up I’ll hobby less . I expect that will eventually catch up and some pro’s will have to lower the fee or do specials to make up for lost business.
Uh ..... WRONG!
Incalls come with expenses. The consequences of getting caught are quite severe. And upkeep of the entire production isn't just about a few feminine products ... Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
Haha, I knew I’d ruffle someone’s feathers with that one. But I don’t want to hear anything about expenses when girls
Oh my, and not to tick anyone off, but do the basic elements of supply and demand play any role in DFW or am I just not aware of the demand? Reason being, it seems like the standard hour is north of $500 these days and, in some instances, north of $1000. Is there that much demand and not enough providers in the DFW area or am I just shopping at the wrong mall? ha! Just noticed a provider asking $1400 for 30 minutes. Hello?! Originally Posted by TXSUN55000
Unlike normal market forces, they do not exist in this world. There are guys with lots of $ to so the will drop large sums . It is what I call the pretty woman syndrome. Look in Sylex for example. Yes the girls are stunning from their pictures, with great bodies, lovely face and are probably fun to be with. I know a fella that will book a girl for a week in Vegas, one he has never seen before so he has a playmate every night, covers all expenses and give then money to gamble with as well as a healthy emolument. He is filthy rich and thinks nothing of the expense. Even he admits that he has never found one that was "worth the bank", but that for the most part a very enjoyable to look at and to play with. His other requirement, other than looks is a completely open menu. so it is a matter of ability to pay that makes a significant difference in picking a provider as well as her services. But the laws of supply and demand do not apply for the most part. The providers will charge what they think they can get. Oh, and yes, they discuss rates among themselves constantly.
Uh ..... WRONG!
Incalls come with expenses. The consequences of getting caught are quite severe. And upkeep of the entire production isn't just about a few feminine products ... Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
100% you said it .. if they have to bitch about rates maybe this hobby is not for them ..maybe they should think about getting free pu**y with the strings that go along with it lol...
All other factors remaining constant, yes Supply and Demand interact to affect prices. Its the other factors that can be hard to account for.
100% you said it .. if they have to bitch about rates maybe this hobby is not for them ..maybe they should think about getting free pu**y with the strings that go along with it lol... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
They can't afford the toys they want, so they bitch and whine about it all the time instead of finging toys they can afford