How do you like your "o" How do you like her "o"

Just as it states, how do you like your O? I like mine any way they come, but I do have my favorite ways to achieve them! When I'm masterbating I like 2 vibrators. I like one for the inside to fill me up and one to pulsate on my clit. When I'm with a lover I love to be on the edge of the bed on my back with him inside me at a certain pace. I love being able to feel his strokes and the expressions on his face. Being able to reach down and play with myself as he is giving it to me is absolutely amazing. That is my favorite way to O! 2nd best is asian cg with double penetration, ass play, and a vibrator on my clit. O yea
It really depends on the lady, and the mood that I am in... I am not locked into any pre-set requirements.

Best case scenario... If the lady has a sexy ass, then I am gunna want to have my "O" there... sometimes in her ass, sometimes I prefer to make a mess on her ass.

Most of the time when I am with a provider I am not doing FS though... at that point I am happy that I am having an "o" at the hands (mouth) of a sexy lady.

LF
Damn Britney you prolly just gave all the guy readers a hard on ... ur making me wet over here
Well Britany I think you pretty much nailed it
Well Britany I think you pretty much nailed it Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
hell yeah!! she just made me wanna nail it and then paint it
O, I can't forget 69 and "o'ing" at the same lol!! Bow chica bow wow.
Brit...whatcha doin' tomorrow? I am free as a bird...
Indulging in some hedonistic pleasures.
orgasm's (his and hers) can be such a private event depending on the two people that I couldn't say I have one favorite (or even 10 favorite) ways to enjoy them. With some its simply a backwards crawl from daty, with others it could be a great vibrator play, or with some a simple touch to my body or a great bbbj... its an evolving event depending on comfort level and familiarity or simply the forbidden unknown of a new touch....
Well hey Brit... I'm surely going bananas here with all those details you posted. For me, I enjoy masturbating while lying side to side with a girl and locking our legs against each other...she sees me, and I see her, and we both move at the same rhythm. yummy
My fav is on my knees in her mouth while I'm rubbing her with both hands.
Daily
O, I can't forget 69 and "o'ing" at the same lol!! Bow chica bow wow. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

so in respect to 69 is it better to be the one on top or bottom, or absolutely makes no difference at all? i guess doing a side by side 69 would take away those questions.
My most powerful orgasms are nearly always from a bbbjcim.
Just as it states, how do you like your O? I like mine any way they come, but I do have my favorite ways to achieve them! When I'm masterbating I like 2 vibrators. I like one for the inside to fill me up and one to pulsate on my clit. When I'm with a lover I love to be on the edge of the bed on my back with him inside me at a certain pace. I love being able to feel his strokes and the expressions on his face. Being able to reach down and play with myself as he is giving it to me is absolutely amazing. That is my favorite way to O! 2nd best is asian cg with double penetration, ass play, and a vibrator on my clit. O yea Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Definately ass play with a vib on tha clit ! Those are the most POWERFUL orgasms !!! Nice to see someone else enjoys that besides me !