The Job: The Hand or The Mouth

The question that begs to be answered.

What's your opine?

Setty
prefer a blow job with hand action. just mouth feels too much like pussy. mouth and hand at the same time with twisting motions
Its gotta be the Bare-Back Blow Job—hands down.

Ok . . .so what if theres both a pun and double entendre there.
Depends for me on the lady. If she's got good hand, mouth technique, then that route. Now it is hand to be a good HJ with ALOT of oil. Feels so good but then again, it's all about technique
One woman in my life could do no hands and make it work. Start to finish was less than a minute. Made my legs and entire body quiver in ways no one else has been able to duplicate. "hands down" the best ever. Felt so good it scared me. Didn't go back after the second time. I've been chasing that feeling since.
BBBJ with swallow-- no messes to clean up.
The best "Job" from bottom up.....she has one hand fondling the boys, the other hand gripping the base of the shaft, and wet slurping sloppiness up top. Always gets the job done.
I'll just add I'm rarely asked to use my hands. I'm about 90% mouth (lol).
I use my hands, mouth and tongue. Start off by licking from the gouch all the way to his tip. (light sucking and tongue play with the head) maybe some humming of his balls. When ready to take him in,I'll keep One hand always on the balls, As my head goes up my other hand is stroking his shaft down, like a slow hj. Some deep throat with no hands-lots of spit and finish in mouth
I deffinatly need to call ur mom!
prefer a blow job with hand action. just mouth feels too much like pussy. mouth and hand at the same time with twisting motions Originally Posted by ronjeremy

Could not have said it better myself!!!!

EC
setty, getting a hand job is better than doing it yourself! sC