Time to play truth or dare????????

Ok now that your listening. How many men or women would see a provider client knowing they had a STD. Ok! Let me set the stage. The sex is protected sex condom all the way. But you know the person has herpes or HIV or what every. It's 100% protect sex from start to finish. The only thing that isn't protected is the oral. Bbbj and daty are unprotected.

And don't be afraid to respond.
Kinda like...how many of you would ride the Texas Giant rollercoaster knowing one of the cars will fall off. You might lucky...depending on where you sit. Then again, you might not.

I would do neither. You can't predicked when a condom might slide off the rail.
I think it's pretty safe to say that most would not knowingly participate.

But, given the prevalence of oral herpes in this country, I think it's pretty safe to say we've all seen at least one person with something going on. I know I've turned gentleman away because they've come to the door with a big ol' cold sore, and they were shocked to learn it was actually herpes.

Then again, you don't see many people insisting on a CBJ or dental dams because they might catch herpes from oral (you can), so who knows!
  • Old-T
  • 11-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Ok now that your listening. How many men or women would see a provider client knowing they had a STD. Ok! Let me set the stage. The sex is protected sex condom all the way. But you know the person has herpes or HIV or what every. It's 100% protect sex from start to finish. The only thing that isn't protected is the oral. Bbbj and daty are unprotected.

And don't be afraid to respond. Originally Posted by The truth
You seem to have quite a bbfs fixation. What is it, seven of your nine posts are bbfs related? And you are making some pretty broad statements about what "everyone" does or doesn't do. I am not going to tell you that your experiences are not your experiences--I have no reason to doubt them. But since you seem to spend a fair bit of your time with BP ladies, new ladies, and ladies in the $50 semi-pro category I will tell you that your experiences are far from universal.
I would rather not know ahead of time. You know, surprise me.

OK, here is my real response...

No, I would not play with someone if I knew ahead of time that they had an STD.
Funny how most people wouldn't. Even though they would be using protection they wouldn't with some one who they know have something.

I think in our subconscious we all believe that everyone were with don't have anything and they are clean.

Like would you see a provider who see guys with an std. Suppose she specializes in seeing guys with std that can't find women but everything she does is protected. Everything!! Would you go see her???

Funny how the mind works.
No I would not if I knew. However I'm assuming a whole lot do, so I guess I'm rolling the dice on that. But I couldn't go through with it knowing for sure.
No I would not if I knew. However I'm assuming a whole lot do, so I guess I'm rolling the dice on that. But I couldn't go through with it knowing for sure. Originally Posted by speedy's coming

I like your post. Most people wouldn't. Myself included. But if you didn't know if see had anything one way or the other most of us would protected. Most guys would do daty with a provider not knowing if she had herpes. If she would have had it you would to in your mouth. And that never goes away!!!

So probably most guys would trust a provider not to give them herpes but wouldn't to giving them any other std

Strange!!
I like your post. Most people wouldn't. Myself included. But if you didn't know if see had anything one way or the other most of us would protected. Most guys would do daty with a provider not knowing if she had herpes. If she would have had it you would to in your mouth. And that never goes away!!!

So probably most guys would trust a provider not to give them herpes but wouldn't to giving them any other std

Strange!! Originally Posted by The truth
Well, statistically, the risk of catching something from oral to genital contact is much lower than genital to genital. I'm not a doctor, but from what I understand, the mouth is not such a good host for cooties. The ever popular "stripper slide" is much riskier than DATY, for example.