Need advice about 18 yo sugar baby.

I’ve been fucking exclusively this 18 yo I met a few months over a strip club.
She has been dancing like 3 weeks before I met her. She’s super beautiful
Young, she has a great body and a pretty tight pussy, no kids. She had only like 3 boyfriends before all with a gap at least 8 years . Now she’s with me with a gap about 15 years.

Sex is been great lately I told her it’s fine for her to star seeing other gentlemen
Outside the club as long she uses protection or even have a bf about her age.
But she won’t but sometimes I know she hangs out with friends of college.

We do overnights everytime like $1k or $2k , sometimes I even go to her work and fuck her in the lap dance area almost for free.

This girl has big daddy issues , her dad and mom never took care of her.
She talks all the time about traveling together and having a kid indirectly to me.
I Don’t want a formal relationship with this girl and would like go back to spend like 500 per meetup and see her only one time per week. But I don’t know how to tell her . She’s kinda killing me financially 2 or 3 grands per week. And I can’t focus on my goals because all I’m thinking is her.
yes
You already know what you should do ....you shouldn’t allow her to drain your balls and your finances too

Be smart...get out while you still can ...
You already know what you should do ....you shouldn’t allow her to drain your balls and your finances too

Be smart...get out while you still can ... Originally Posted by Analeese
Great advice!!

OP, problem #1 is you have (possibly without intending to) led her to believe you have deeper pockets than you actually do. Before stopping cold turkey, I would simply go back to what you are comfortable in spending. She will either accept it or she won't.
she does not care how deep your pockets are. She will drain your pockets. 18 years old, dancing in a strip club. Get real. Do what you want and she will either go for it or not. If not then move on.
I believe it may already be to late for the OP. Good luck.
Sounds just like a little lovebird from Arkansas i know
Don’t worry so much. When you run out of money she will go away. Lol.
drain your balls and your finances too Originally Posted by Analeese
Tell her you can't pay her anymore money, at all. Then tell you "But...I would still like to see you and date you."

Then stand back as she runs away from you as humanly possible. Once she realizes that your wallet is closed, her interest for you will close also.
As long as there is money she is your honey.dtop the money and see how it goes?
What ever you do make sure you don't be come a real Daddy !
What ever you do make sure you don't be come a real Daddy ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
18 years old???? To each his own but I have zero interest in anyone under 25 and even then not much interest. A hot MILF can satisfy a million times better with no drama.
A hot MILF can satisfy a million times better with no drama. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Amen and Hallelujah!
I’m not rich , I only do ok in my small business. I can’t longer support her for too long. I thought this about being a sugar daddy would be more cheaper than hiring providers. All this starterd as a fantasy as I’ve never been with a teen before .
Her fuckings skills are ok but her oral skills needs some work, it’s ok because because she’s only 18.

Yeah , a lot of drama with this girl. She cries all the time on my chest.
She’s (edit by staff) likes to party the whole night. Spends money like there’s is no tomorrow. I think she does all these to disappoint her dad, because he never took care of her.

I still want to see her cheaper like only spend tops $1k per week on her and still be friend with her. That’s the reason I suggested her a few times that I’m ok if she starts seeing other gentlemen, I’m not jealous.