URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Huffmeister between 290 and Cypress N.Hou
Activities: Massage ++
Hair Length and Color: Black, long past shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She was short, less than 5ft, about 4’10”. 110lbs, thought nice Cs, but actually small Bs, little extra in middle, but definitely considered small. Face nice for age - 6, body - 5. Just too small for me. Attitude - 9. Very eager to please. Definite language barrier.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Owj
  • 03-30-2023, 07:18 PM
Heck yeah.
Damn…place fixin to get busy!

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/212606.html
Which photo is she? Most likely there was a discussion with a fellow therapist along with a currency review class.

From the ad:
“If you spend five times, you get one free time” is there a card?

Dang it! About an hour’s drive.
So is 70 an hour the new rate these days or is it just there?
70 is the new rate that I have seen where abouts where I am now spring the woodlands Conroe Tomball etcc
None of those ladies in the pics are there. Just advertisement.
Whaaaaaat???? Say it ain't so. It's bad enough I have to drive an hour with no a/c.
sucks to be you then...
Went here last night she is overly excited rushed anxious she actually pulled me arm and snapped my elbow it hurt bad got my money back and left guys she is a 3 overall
  • Pyle1
  • 04-02-2023, 12:45 PM
Huh?
Why don't you file assault charges?
Huh? Originally Posted by Pyle1
Pay him no mind. I'm sure she threw a water bottle at him as well.
I think I mentioned she was strong for her size. Guess your body couldn’t handle it. By the way, I can be tough on ratings, so if she was a “3”, I never would have entered the 2nd door.
Went here last night she is overly excited rushed anxious she actually pulled me arm and snapped my elbow it hurt bad got my money back and left guys she is a 3 overall Originally Posted by greeksquad
I think I mentioned she was strong for her size. Guess your body couldn’t handle it. By the way, I can be tough on ratings, so if she was a “3”, I never would have entered the 2nd door.