Lurkers VS Posters

I get most of my clientele from non-posters aka Lurkers. I was wondering what the ratio was for most of the other ladies and gentlemen.
I get a lot of lurkers too.... Some guys aren't into the forum they just want the info. A lot tell me the forum is just to much drama.
Bailey with your pics I can see why guys lurk around you LOL
Most of my clients are lurkers also. Certainly works for me.
Bailey with your pics I can see why guys lurk around you LOL Originally Posted by ekim008
Allie Kat too she's a hottie aswell I can see why we both are getting lurkers
75% lurkers for me
Most of my clients are also lurkers. They may have written a few reviews but not for everyone. Or they try to stay UTR for they're own reasons.
Most of my lurkers are fuckin wacked
Does the word "Lurkers" sound a little creepy
60% of lurkers for me...My regulars are THE BEST tho
75% lurkers for me Originally Posted by Gemma34
It appears, based on the ladies responses, that it is better to be a "Lurker" rather than a poster??
I am a provider and most of my clients are non-posters 9 100%
I am a provider and most of my clients are posters 0 0%

I am a poster and a client 27 79%
I am a non-poster client 7 21%

I am just here for the conversation 1 3%

But some will not responde even to a survey.
It appears, based on the ladies responses, that it is better to be a "Lurker" rather than a poster?? Originally Posted by Red Rock
not at all....we r just saying most of our steady clients are the lurkers...but we wouldnt have such a fun ass board if it werent for the posters
It appears, based on the ladies responses, that it is better to be a "Lurker" rather than a poster?? Originally Posted by Red Rock
No, it's just that the lurkers outnumber the posters by a LOT. For example, right now there are 5043 people on ECCIE (2373 members and 2655 guests). Only a tiny fraction of them will post anything, much less be a recognized name.
Most of my clients are also lurkers. They may have written a few reviews but not for everyone. Or they try to stay UTR for they're own reasons. Originally Posted by Annalise Giselle

but this works for us!