Sexxy Halloween costumes...where to get?

i want the school girl, the naughty nurse, the mean teacher,
the lady cop, etc.

but i want them for my business, not halloween!

is there a place to get them cheap? even online?
do they do day after 50 percent off?

i know Cirillas doesnt do a discount.

and guys, what outfits would u like to see me in?

i am thinking about getting 2 or 3 to spice up my wardrobe and
for a new photo shoot
birthday suit is fine.
i want the school girl, the naughty nurse, the mean teacher,
the lady cop, etc.

but i want them for my business, not halloween!

is there a place to get them cheap? even online?
do they do day after 50 percent off?

i know Cirillas doesnt do a discount.

and guys, what outfits would u like to see me in?

i am thinking about getting 2 or 3 to spice up my wardrobe and
for a new photo shoot Originally Posted by Angel in KC
Most Cirillas will give you a discount if you tell them your a dancer. I got my tube top from Cirillas and got the dancer discount even though it was for halloween.

E-Bay has costumes available

You would look awesome in a cheerleader outfit, with those retro panties they used to wear before the spandex shorts
Most Cirillas will give you a discount if you tell them your a dancer. I got my tube top from Cirillas and got the dancer discount even though it was for halloween. Originally Posted by Oenghus
You got a dancer discount at Cirillas when you bought your tube top?
Get some matching panties with that tube top?
I would love to see you as Little Red Riding Hood!!!

http://www.costumecraze.com/Couples-...-Bad-Wolf.html
You got a dancer discount at Cirillas when you bought your tube top? Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Yes I did! Prior to this I bought quite a few outfits for a dancer I was seeing in and out of the club regularly. So I get the discount lol

Get some matching panties with that tube top? Originally Posted by royamcr
Actually no matching panties, they did not have my size. I had to go to Maurices for some sexy boyshorts.

You guys have seen my drag queen outfit, it was my avatar pic a week or so ago.
  • guykc
  • 10-29-2012, 11:57 PM
they do a 50% off sale usualy the day after at the halloween town or something like that places they have them all over town in old or closed down shops then after halloween they are gone. i believe there is one near that movie theatre off of Shawnee mission parkway,usualy one near antioch mall cant remember the other locations.
Hi Angel - Most cosume stores have 50% off or more on Nov 1. Check the adds..be good!
There is a Halloween Store in the closed Best Buy store north of Legends. I 435 and Parallel Ave. west and north
Yes I did! Prior to this I bought quite a few outfits for a dancer I was seeing in and out of the club regularly. So I get the discount lol

Actually no matching panties, they did not have my size. I had to go to Maurices for some sexy boyshorts.

You guys have seen my drag queen outfit, it was my avatar pic a week or so ago. Originally Posted by Oenghus
Yes we've seen your "drag queen outfit"...I'm quite sure EVERYONE on this site saw it and I can not think of any reason whatsoever to ever post it again...just sayin..
Yes we've seen your "drag queen outfit"...I'm quite sure EVERYONE on this site saw it and I can not think of any reason whatsoever to ever post it again...just sayin.. Originally Posted by malwoody
Well Malwoody, it may make an appearance next Halloween lol
Pocahontas costume with fringe and knee-high moccasins. Or cave woman like Raquel wore in 1 Million Years BC.
Well Malwoody, it may make an appearance next Halloween lol Originally Posted by Oenghus
LMK ahead of time so I can hide the women and children.....haha