So many to Thank

For making this last year for me very successful!!! I really appreciate all my new friends that I have met and all the ones that have passed on such great advice to me without all the new people in my life and the new suggestions that have been given to me I wouldn't have made it to my 1 year anniversary with my business.

Thank you all for my first year of this successful business.
XOXO,
Lindsay
816-507-5820
glad its working out for u sweety
Thank you Gemma ! There's to many to thank individually so I thought this was the perfect place to do so. I try my best to show my clients even on my worst day, how much I really appreciate them even though its hard to please everyone I certainly try to provide them with the best experience ever.

Lindsay
this business isent for everybody... glad you found your place in it!!
this business isent for everybody... glad you found your place in it!! Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Thanks bailey!
Thanks bailey! Originally Posted by OLindsay
For making this last year for me very successful!!! I really appreciate all my new friends that I have met and all the ones that have passed on such great advice to me without all the new people in my life and the new suggestions that have been given to me I wouldn't have made it to my 1 year anniversary with my business.

Thank you all for my first year of this successful business.
XOXO,
Lindsay
816-507-5820 Originally Posted by OLindsay
From what I've read, you've EARNED your success, so pat yourself on the back. Or, I'll give ya a pat on the backside.
Congrats on the 1yr! Hope to see you soon as well.
Congrats! When my schedule gets better I'm sure ill be thanking you!
  • FLA
  • 10-31-2012, 12:30 PM
Congrats Lindsay! I hope 2013 is even better!