Once Again In Hospital

To all of my wonderful and understanding clients.

I am once again back in the hospital due to these black-outs I have been dealing with over the past six months. This is the third time in the past six weeks, I have been admitted to see what is causing these. Today, they are doing another CAT scan and another MRI with some heart test as well.

Please accept my deepest apologizies for having to cancel my recent appointments and being the understanding gentlemen you are. I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

Sincerely,
Summer1961
Summer hope you get the answers to your medical issues. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
summer, hope that the tests help the docs figure out what's going on and that they give you a good prognosis. do what you need to do to take care of yourself, dont worry about us horndogs.

btw, summer, that was a very classy way to let folks know about your situation.
My prayers r with you for a speedy recovery , I'm sure they will find the answers get well soon
Hopefully you will be out soon!
Hospitals are not fun, unless of course you have a cute doctor. : )
Best of luck, Summer!
best to ya babe....get well soon!!
Best wishes and I hope everything turns out for the better. Get well soon!
Hope you get well soon!!!
Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery!

I'm sure your good friends are anxious for you to return.
  • Modda
  • 11-01-2012, 09:54 PM
hope a speedy recovery.
stay strong sweetheart and everything will turn out okay. Ur in my prayers girl
Wishing you a speedy recovery. My prayers are with you hun!!
I hope they figure it out and you come back healed and better than ever.
Well wishes.
Thanks too everyone for all of your well wishes. The hospital ran many test and never came up with anything. I have not had a blackout in over 8 days now. Back and good as always !

Hugs to all of you !
S61
(816)517-5130