a brief thesis on why I oppose raising the Minimum Wage

this has been a interesting thread! It's gone from lousey fast food service to Speedy working at Home Depot! I guess that was so he had enough to pay for his provider habit, sure wouldn't want the S.O. to be asking why they have less money in the bank If you want the cheap providers they use to advertise on back page But I do know a person who started at Micky D's as a server then became a store manager and the last time I spoke with him he climb that ladder all the way up to the Corp. level so those fast food jobs may take you places you may never have dreamed of Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Quite a bit off subject concerning me. Thank you for your feeble attempt at whatever you were trying to prove. Alas, I decided to leave my job paying me $10 an hour to return to my old company as a consultant at $141 an hour.
Quite a bit off subject concerning me. Thank you for your feeble attempt at whatever you were trying to prove. Alas, I decided to leave my job paying me $10 an hour to return to my old company as a consultant at $141 an hour. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It's called sarcasm Speedy, besides that! your the one who started the off subject by telling the forum you worked for Home Depot and couldn't do the job! Now you expect us to believe you're worth $141 dollars hour as a consultant, let me guess a consultant on polls

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=28

more sarcasm ^^^^^^