Asian agencies in Fargo

https://skipthegames.com/posts/fargo...t/661043798261

Are all these ads legit ladies in fargo or are some scam/stings. I get multiple texts from different numbers and different ladies available. I assume if it's legit they are traveling?
These adds keep changing how to know what number to call? Is there a way to figure out legit adds?
I think they are all legit. I usually google the number, and if they have ads under that number in multiple cities I feel good about it.

It's an agency, they set the girls up with the dates for a cut. The girls are mostly travelling, so who you might get changes. There are a few that are local, but I have their direct numbers at this point.
Was in Bismarck a couple of weeks back, Bismarck was getting a lot of Asian adds, I did turn around walkout on first one, called 3 more different numbers and they keep trying to send me to same place and room number.
I've never tried any agency ad in any city. The bismarck ones that have been popping up I considered (really had the itch) but the address in the ad was for a deli. Red flag.
When they put an address in the ad that comes up as a deli, or a bank it is just the general area. It will be one of the hotels closest to that location. It just gives you a rough idea.