Review: A SW, the Hideaway and Greyhound.. I didn't get her name but she's Houston Bound!

Date: 10/11/14
Provider: I don't remember
Phone: 214-989-5492
Email Address: none
URL / Website: http://houston.backpage.com/es-us/Fe...al-24/23546599
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: One door down from Sasha (South Dallas off 175)
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJNQBS, FIV, TIA, IOF (Illusions of a Future), Pizza, 2 shots of Jack D and a trip to Greyhound
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: .20 n a slice
Hair Color and Length: long black weave
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: See pics in link, She had on the black and white outfit on when I picked her up.
Recommendation: Yes
another great story...

Thanks randomtxguy. I kno.. Gotta stop giving that extra buck!!
great review from the SW King!

every time I read of another exploit, I'm tempted to try myself.. it sounds so thrilling.. I couldn't do Jack Daniels, he and I are enemies, as far as working together for sexual thrills. I read what you pay, and think, why am I not doing what Justin's doing? crap, even if it goes not so well, how bad can it be for a Jackson?
great review from the SW King!

every time I read of another exploit, I'm tempted to try myself.. it sounds so thrilling..I read what you pay, and think, why am I not doing what Justin's doing? crap, even if it goes not so well, how bad can it be for a Jackson? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Believe me I would enjoy spending time with some of the talent on Eccie. My funds aren't that long to spend $150-200 for a pop or two. In the R/W that would be dinner and/ or drinks, sex that night and a unspoken agreement to hit that ass again for no more than the cost of a few drinks @ happy hr next week n so on !
chung you hit it right on the head (no pun intended). to me it is about the same gamble as a BP girl but you get more intel before going in plus its cheaper... just like my last one, she was all in for anything at 20... I know there is a lot of quality on eccie but like Justin said sometimes the budget doesn't allow... I can get 5 times the fun for the price of one when things get tight...
The intrinsic value of pussy is $20.00