Session Length: 60
Fee: $
Hair Color and Length: Dirty Blond Pulled Back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Fit for a woman in her 60's, big fake boobs
Recommendation: No
\

C"MON MAN!.. I've never called someone out in a review before but Really!! You wait a year to post a review about your "unsafe" experience and then say I think its best if the community is able to make an informed decision. Your several months too late for all the Hobbyist that went after you. Now I'm not saying an earlier posting would've deterred some men from seeing her… but don't come across as if your concerned about the "community" and its been eating away at you so you just had to post your experience.
First review, hmmmm.
\

C"MON MAN!.. I've never called someone out in a review before but Really!! You wait a year to post a review about your "unsafe" experience and then say I think its best if the community is able to make an informed decision. Your several months too late for all the Hobbyist that went after you. Now I'm not saying an earlier posting would've deterred some men from seeing her… but don't come across as if your concerned about the "community" and its been eating away at you so you just had to post your experience. Originally Posted by justinslayer
Good catch. I had only read that it was posted today.
Hmmmmm, does not pass the smell test, Step, is there a hidden agenda here????
I bet Debra is his ex Mother-in-law, whom he's trying to get back at, hoping guys will call her for BBFS
I bet Debra is his ex Mother-in-law, whom he's trying to get back at, hoping guys will call her for BBFS Originally Posted by Chung Tran
quit it! I like them all.
Old woman, old review!
I saw her once... Couldn't get out of there fast enough.. Someone needs to tell her that a "hummer" doesn't mean literally humming on your dick..lmao...