Worth it to go greek?

Have thought about trying it, but was curious what it was like and if it's worth the upsell?
I am no expert but I have had greek on and off eccie with several different providers. For me it depends on a few things...

1. Do they like greek or are they just offering it to milk you on upcharges?

2. Are you big or small? You want to go rough and deep or super slow and kinda poke at em? Cause they might not mind depending on your situation/desires.

3. Are they hot? Have you ever done it before? If both answers are yes then I would say fuck it and just do it.
Honestly, never saw the interest hobby wise.
You're using a condom, is it really any different or worth an upsell to feel slightly tighter?
Some ladies don't upcharge, maybe with then it's worth it to try as a curiosity, but it's purely mental and visual, you're not feeling anything different.
I tried it once several years ago at Mardi Gras when I was really drunk.
Didn't care for it.
My butt was really sore when i sobered up.
Damn Hurricanes.
I tried it once several years ago at Mardi Gras when I was really drunk.
Didn't care for it.
My butt was really sore when i sobered up.
Damn Hurricanes. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Did you upcharge
  • Dkayz
  • 07-03-2019, 01:44 PM
I don't really care for it if I'm wearing a condom because it doesn't feel much different, so I don't do it often in the hobby. I do love greek, though.
I don't really care for it if I'm wearing a condom because it doesn't feel much different, so I don't do it often in the hobby. I do love greek, though. Originally Posted by Dkayz
So without a condom it feels a lot different than vaginal? Huh
  • Dkayz
  • 07-03-2019, 09:43 PM
I wouldn't say a lot, but there's a difference in texture as opposed with a condom you don't really notice it.
Without the condom you can feel the corn.
When I have ample time to prepare beforehand and ease into it by warming up with one's fingers or various sized butt plugs, yes! I can't get enough of being fucked in my ass.

It's really surprising to hear it doesn't feel that much different because to me, as much a I enjoy vaginal penetration, the sensations I feel from anal are really heightened in a way that drives me wild.
When I have ample time to prepare beforehand and ease into it by warming up with one's fingers or various sized butt plugs, yes! I can't get enough of being fucked in my ass.

It's really surprising to hear it doesn't feel that much different because to me, as much a I enjoy vaginal penetration, the sensations I feel from anal are really heightened in a way that drives me wild.
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Beautifully Stated Lena Duvall
100% agree.