Ideas for entertainment

Hey everyone. Im planning a birthday party for a friend and Im having a tough time coming up with creative ideas for entertainment. Venue is a luxury highrise lounge with a killer view of the city. I want to really make it memorable. We def want a beautiful lady involved, but bored with usual stripper act. Any ideas? The crazier the better. PM me if you have must, or reply with your ideas. Thanks!
Damn,
Too bad Venus Nova just got herself banned...again. She'd have been all over this.
Go with the theme night like roaring 20s and flappers or rockabilly and then just go all out and get all the accessories and make everyone dress up appropriately and look up the music and everything I know when I go out with my girl sometimes we dude like them nights it’s always a blast
Oh 40s pinup night is also fun And the costumes are amazing. I did that once and I had a blast it’s so much fun to get ready for and so many different dresses and stuff you can find online in different ways to do your make up and hair is really awesome
You can't go wrong with alcohol, firearms, explosives and loose women.
You can't go wrong with alcohol, firearms, explosives and loose women. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
And a donkey show never hurt no one either.....
And a donkey show never hurt no one either..... Originally Posted by Russ38
I'll come to the party if Russ is putting on a donkey show
^^^ Awesome, I love little people
Russ and Slit sound like they know how to have a party.
rockabilly theme

maybe add a burlesque act

have fun
A costume party sounds fucking awesome...Can there be role play too?

• 3Sum
  • 09-26-2019, 02:11 PM
Here's my 2 cents worth.

Thanks all for the awesome suggestions!
Russ and Slit sound like they know how to have a party. Originally Posted by tyboy1
Nope! I meet them out for some dranks and I saw no farm animals at all much less sexual acts including beastiality!!! On top of that I could NOT even play a song with the word fuck in it. They are very PC if ya ask me!