Anyone try Bonnie or have luck scheduling with her yet?

Hi all,

I have tried reaching out to Bonnie again and don't get. Very far. I message her and she responds with her rates and these asks what age and race. After that, she'll ask if you're a member of any reviewed sites. After that. It pretty much goes dead. So I'm wondering if anyone has had better luck than me. I also sent her a private message through here but no response.
Same exact thing happened to me. Some kind of scam?
Same exact thing happened to me. Some kind of scam? Originally Posted by Buffstuff
My last update is that I messaged her again asking if she was available and she replied to me saying that she had spoken to me before and that she'll pass. I don't know what happened there.
  • Tex_
  • 06-25-2020, 08:47 PM
Do you have a link to her ad by chance?
  • Tex_
  • 06-25-2020, 08:48 PM
You mean Bonnie Barrow? She had me show up in Pensacola only to ghost
Hi all,

I have tried reaching out to Bonnie again and don't get. Very far. I message her and she responds with her rates and these asks what age and race. After that, she'll ask if you're a member of any reviewed sites. After that. It pretty much goes dead. So I'm wondering if anyone has had better luck than me. I also sent her a private message through here but no response. Originally Posted by Choling
That's a shame. She looked really good compared to some of the talent we have here in Tallahassee.

Thanks for the update Tex!
Definitely a no go.
I had a meeting set up in Mobile and you guessed it...ghosted as well
I had a meeting set up in Mobile and you guessed it...ghosted as well Originally Posted by NeoSolo
Sorry to hear that NeoSolo. She looks real enough but I guess she is paranoid. I hope someone reports positively on her in the near future in case she heads back over our way.
I was able meet her in Gainesville. Screening was easy despite not having any current references. I don’t understand the logic... because I didn’t have any current references she said she would only offer cbj and not bbbj... wish that was something told upfront... I had a good time. It was a comfortable and non-rushed hhr visit that lasted longer than 30 mins. It was as good as a cbj could be. Moved to k9 which was good. She got into it and pushed back. After a few moments I noticed just a hint of a foul odor... so we moved to mish which she seemed to get int also. I think her bbbj would be wonderful but cim is not on the table. She is upfront about no kissing at all. Price point was high for non gfe but I feel like I got my money worth. I just want to offer truthful info.
Thanks for the info Funkinstein! That helps out a lot! Sorry your time wasn't as good as expected. But at least you got to meet up.

Happy mongering