sussman and the fix

a lot of facts came out in this case under oath

that hellary was involved in the hoax

the news media had a total blackout

the jury had an escape route and they were pre-inclined to find a way out and they took it

when you fight a case like this in washington dc, its a very hard slog to get the conviction unless you are prosecuting a conservative

government power was used in ill-faith and no one cares much

sad

we'll see where it goes from here
The culprit here is Durham.

If he is so naive, or stupid, to seat a Jury like this, he deserves to get his ass kicked.

The system has spoken.

Durham just went from “the Enforcer” to “cocktail party joke” with two words………NOT GUILTY.
i dont know the facts on how much room durham had concerning the jury and what he was stuck with

i did read of the trump haters on the jury

not sure how that could have changed much given the venue

the one good and solid thing is that the truth was out and the wretched left has one less lie to live on
Interesting reading on who is actually on trial. High stakes poker at it's best. No wonder it's gonna be a steep uphill battle of Titans.
Perkins Coie and the Democratic Party: the Durham Investigation

Why the indictment of Michael Sussmann is so important
Greg Rubini
May 1

In September 2021, Special Prosecutor John Durham indicted Michael Sussmann, one of the two top lawyers of Perkins Coie. Since then, the Durham Team has filed numerous documents, that our friend TechnoFog has reported about in detail.
But why the Indictment of Michael Sussmann is so important, and who exactly is Perkins Coie?

Perkins Coie and the Democratic Party

Perkins Coie is a behemoth law firm, with 1200 attorneys, and 20 offices all around the world, even in Communist China (!).
Perkins Coie is the main law firm and the counsel of record for the Democratic Party, and for:
  • the DNC, Democratic National Committee
  • the Democratic Leadership Council
  • the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
  • the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
This means that Perkins Coie represents almost all the Senators and House Representatives of the Democratic Party. Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Jerry Nadler are represented by Perkins Coie. And almost all the other clowns of the Democrats.

Remember Brett Kavanaugh and the disgusting kangaroo court that Diane Feinstein and the Democrats mounted during the confirmation hearings, in September and October 2018?
Who was giving the talking points to Diane Feinstein and to the Democrats, to viciously attack Brett Kavanaugh?
Perkins Coie.

Remember the Trump Impeachment hoax of 2019?

Who orchestrated the Trump Impeachment?
Who was advising on the legal strategy to try to impeach President Trump?
Who was giving the talking points to Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Jerry Nadler and the Democrats against President Trump?
Perkins Coie.

In other words, Perkins Coie controls the Democratic Party.
And I bet that it is Perkins Coie who decides which candidates will win the primaries of the Democrats in the House and Senate elections, and who will get the seats for the party in the House, and in the Senate.
And there is more.

Perkins Coie doesn't represent just the Senators and House Representatives of the Democratic Party.
Perkins Coie represented:
  • The Presidential Campaign of John Kerry in 2004
  • The Presidential Campaign of Barack Obama in 2008
  • The Presidential Campaign of Barack Obama in 2012
  • The Presidential Campaign of Hillary Clinton in 2016
  • The Presidential Campaign of Elizabeth Warren in 2020
  • The Presidential Campaign of Kamala Harris in 2020
In other words, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Kerry, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris are puppets of Perkins Coie.
Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Jerry Nadler are puppets of Perkins Coie.

Now you have the picture of the real power Perkins Coie has, and the key role this law firm plays in US politics.
Perkins Coie are the puppeteers of the Democratic Party...
Sour grapes boys?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
a lot of facts came out in this case under oath

that hellary was involved in the hoax

the news media had a total blackout

the jury had an escape route and they were pre-inclined to find a way out and they took it

when you fight a case like this in washington dc, its a very hard slog to get the conviction [/b]unless you are prosecuting a conservative[/b]

government power was used in ill-faith and no one cares much

sad

we'll see where it goes from here Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It goes nowhere.

Just ask the twice impeached shitbag.

You should have started crying “rigged” months ago.
Before the spin goes much further:

Durham's efforts to "investigate the investigators" are ongoing, and have outlasted the Russia probe itself, which was taken over by special counsel Robert Mueller and convicted six Trump associates, including his lawyer, his 2016 campaign chair, and a senior White House official.

Trump has treated Durham's probe as a political weapon.

The Sussmann case was the first major courtroom test for Durham, and the acquittal may bolster Durham's critics, who believe he's running a politicized probe into flimsy theories.

The verdict is a major defeat for Durham.
LOL. Like anybody thought the swamp would convict itself. Trump is gone, that’s all that matters. If it took barbaquing live babies in Times Square on New Year’s Eve, well that’s just how it had to be.
Tough hill of rats to climb. Let's see if he has more gas in the tank.
Don’t hold your breath. Politicians, especially democratic ones, aren’t expected to follow laws nor do they have any repercussions when they don’t.
Who new trumpy would appoint another fucking moran to waste mucho tax payers money over another nothing burger.

Dah...everybody butt the fucking morons drinking the trumpy cult kool aid. Does lapdog barr even try to defend this three year political motivated scam?

What next? The 3 year investigation of Hunter not paying a parking ticket in college lol n omg fucking clueless morons
Lol
Lol lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2022, 01:24 PM
The culprit here is Durham.

If he is so naive, or stupid, to seat a Jury like this, he deserves to get his ass kicked.

The system has spoken.

Durham just went from “the Enforcer” to “cocktail party joke” with two words………NOT GUILTY. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree.

You had the FBI investigator testify that he would have checked out the lead regardless of if he knee Sussman was under contract to Clinton campaign or not. Case was over because the law stated it must have a material effect. It did not.

If this was Durham's best shot.. he needs to fold his tent and go home.

Any objective read of the timeline and facts led one to believe this was gonna be the outcome.
...The verdict is a major defeat for Durham. Originally Posted by VitaMan
In that single trial. In case you missed it, Durham didn't run off like a whiny lil bitch at the end. Back to the grindstone. Oh, one other bonus, court transcripts are admissible elsewhere. So we wait and see if he's still got some distance. Deschenko trial in October.

Like I said before the verdict, Sussman is the least of the least. Bigger fish. If he can't catch them and fry them, then he'll be right up there with Mueller.
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2022, 02:22 PM
In that single trial. In case you missed it, Durham didn't run off like a whiny lil bitch at the end. Back to the grindstone. Oh, one other bonus, court transcripts are admissible elsewhere. So we wait and see if he's still got some distance. Deschenko trial in October.

Like I said before the verdict, Sussman is the least of the least. Bigger fish. If he can't catch them and fry them, then he'll be right up there with Mueller. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Actually Muller is way ahead of Durham on the conviction count.

Trumps personal lawyer. His Campaign manger. Mike Flynn....or did Trump pardon him before he got convicted!

If you boys want a objective take on the truth....I suggest you quit listening to DJT.