One for the ladies...

Since you've asked what it is us guys like you ladies wearing and what positions we favor, let's reverse that question. I know many reaponded on the thread regarding positions, but what sort of things do you women like to see? How do you prefer a guy to dress? What are some things that you would like that just drive you over the edge?

Seeing as many men probably get as much enjoyment out of really turning on the women we are with as we do actually getting off ourselves I thought this to be an enlightening question for us guys. Maybe its just me but half the fun for me is getting the women I'm with off. However, that is often much more difficult that what it takes for us guys to get off.
I don't mean to brag, but the ladies just love it when I get off ...

... of them, get off their bed, and off their property.

But that's just me ...
I like to see my gentleman caller dressed comfortably for himself. Neat, clean and comfortable. What I like most for my lover to do first, is kiss me! I love kissing, sets the whole mood for whats to come! If he kisses me soft and with genuine passion, it gets my juices flowing. After that, nature takes over and we fall back in a puddle of sweat completely exhausted!
OH Stavin! I doubt that! Its obvious you haven't met ME yet!
I prefer them to be freshly showered and dressed according to the venue. What he's specifically wearing isn't something that's a big deal for me. I do have to admit though, jockey shorts kind of do it for me, especially the grey or black ones. They're so soft, and they hug all the right things.

When he arrives, I like a warm hug, a soft lingering kiss, and a big smile. Puts everyone at ease right away to feel welcome.
Lol--Stavin...goood one!!

I love love love a man to come over dressed in a starched white dress shirt,and a nice silk tie with silk dress pants & silk boxers underneath!!!!

We can kiss to start off,then........ grab me,strip my clothes off,throw me on the bed,and do me like a real dirty girl!!
Dress is how ever you like.

I do have a weakness for men in jeans, or men in a suit.

I love men who wear cologne.........drives me nuts. :-)

I love for a man to walk through the door and scoop me up in a bear hug....that always makes me giggle.
Love the avatar Lisa. :-)
A good smelling man will push me right over the edge. A faint smell of cologne is one of my weaknesses.
'
;
I don't really care how a man is dressed so as much as how he smells...though I do like dress slacks and a button down (tie optional).
When a tie is involved, I usually like it around me!!!
Faint cologn Red? OH HELL YEAH! Now the particular scent is what gets me HOT!
Polo is ALWAYS a favorite, but its a rival to Tiffany for men, and Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue....DELICIOUS!
  • Paven
  • 04-14-2011, 09:33 PM
Clean, neat and tidy and freshly shaved and smelling delicious. I always get them neked first hehe. Nice jeans and a button down shirt untucked is always dapper but whatever their comfortable in. Just don't be looking shabby lol.
I always enjoy a clean and well groomed man. As for what I love to see when I open the door? A suit and tie
  • MrGiz
  • 04-15-2011, 06:41 AM
I always enjoy a clean and well groomed man. As for what I love to see when I open the door? A suit and tie Originally Posted by Stacy Martin
As far as what I like to see when the door opens, is...... you!

I have always been blown away!! Lovely Lady, you are!!

It's been too long....
We need to do something about that!
I always enjoy a clean and well groomed man. As for what I love to see when I open the door? A suit and tie Originally Posted by Stacy Martin
I have to agree with the suit and tie. Both my Sir and my ATF are always dressed in them. I just want to jump them when I open the door!!!!!

;;
My ex 'husband' used to wear Lagerfeld, absolute turn on!